Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher Will Appear in Episode VII

Lord_Karsk

The story is said to focus on a new generation of heroes and would feature appearances by Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher in older incarnations of their beloved characters from the original Star Wars trilogy.

Everyone's eyes will burn as Carrie Fisher walks onto the screen without any CGI Effects.

Good news. It was pretty much to be expected, at least on my part, but either way. For fans such as myself that never got into the EU, and only enjoyed the movies, it will be interesting to see how kick azz an older Luke is, assuming they touch on that.

Everyone's eyes will burn as Carrie Fisher walks onto the screen without any CGI Effects.

Why? Last time I saw her on something she didn't look particularly bad for a woman of her age. Assuming the new movies take place ~40 years post ROTJ she'd be just fine as a matronly grandmother type. At least it would be far less likely to see Harrison Ford feel her up onscreen. (just look for it, ROTJ, when they're in cover at the edge of the shield generator. He blatantly grabs and squeezes her breast after she's shot)

The good: Hamill is Hamill and Carrie Fisher no longer has the drug problems that annihilated her career.

The Bad: Fisher is looking like jabba these days.

Pretty sure she lost some of her weight - hell she dida ton of weight loss comercials a few years ago.

We'll easily see an older Han Solo now they "Luke and Leia" are confirmed.