Nylasteel

gpudh

• 1 month later...

Agreed. Investigation missions make getting purple materials reliable, but there are no missions for level 1.

You can find nylasteel on my server's GTN, but the prices are too high. It sells for around 5k for one unit, and if two are needed to make a weapon then you better check the prices of weapons with similar stats before you purchase--chances are, the weapons are selling for less than 8k.

I believe that a number of "issues" with the crafting in this game could be resolved if the devs took a second look at their supply numbers.

• 7 months later...
Agreed. Investigation missions make getting purple materials reliable, but there are no missions for level 1.

You can find nylasteel on my server's GTN, but the prices are too high. It sells for around 5k for one unit, and if two are needed to make a weapon then you better check the prices of weapons with similar stats before you purchase--chances are, the weapons are selling for less than 8k.

I believe that a number of "issues" with the crafting in this game could be resolved if the devs took a second look at their supply numbers.

I know what you mean with crafting mat prices, but 5k PPU for a Grade 1 Purple is crazy. What server are you on? I have people always telling me I should double my prices to make more money, but I am still making a tidy profit as is. Plus the mats drive up item prices then no1 buys.

As long as you're maximising your chances - highest affection possible and using a companion with crit bonus if they have one then theres not anything else you can do.

I guess it's about why you're after it. Toons at that level quickly level out of grade 1 items and if you're a high level toon crafting low level toons, the small fees for grade 1 shouldn't really be felt i.e. spam them until you get what you need.