Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

Decipere

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like it reads on the previous post!!!! There's a new crafter for the Advanced Resolve Hilt 27, his name is Quinas and he's not charging the outrageous price here listed. I finally got mine last night and other three people. Those folks from Anger Management (republic side ) rock!! (mats plus tip, no set charge at all). Edited by Yvee

The free + mats thing is definitely awesome for the player base. I always tip. It has sort of ruined things for the crafters though, since you can't sell anything on the market. :-) Not that I'm complaining! My crafting income comes from other sources, but I thought it was an interesting observation.

The free + mats thing is definitely awesome for the player base. I always tip. It has sort of ruined things for the crafters though, since you can't sell anything on the market. :-) Not that I'm complaining! My crafting income comes from other sources, but I thought it was an interesting observation.

Well, if you buy up all the stabilizers on the market (which are needed to craft any 26/27's) and set the price on them, you can still make money. :p

Also, its easy to act like a hero crafting someone elses things for free when you go out of your way to learn it off of them rather than your own gear that you earned in operations, then try to profit off of crits. :p

But anywho... hooray for free resolve hilts!

This will neutralize pricing items for sell at least for this particular armoring. If a crafter doesn't need the components to craft a hilt 27 I can understand a 3M charge. But 3M plus components...really? It takes no time to learn and craft the items. But regardless...karma my friends!! Be fair when pricing items..it doesn't take that much!!! Peace, out!

Too any of those who expressed interest

Judake - Republic / Juto - Empire

Free with Mats

Assassin Droid DT-12 Core, Assassin Droid DT-13 Core, Assassin Droid DT-12 Parts, Assassin Droid DT-13 Parts, Assassin Droid DT-12 Motor, Assassin Droid DT-13 Motor, Assassin Droid DT-12 Sensor Unit

The thread has been updated.

Sorry for the delay, I've been away on vacation. It looks like we have almost all the schematics now. Do we have any word on the Might 27 Hilt?

Also still missing the Bastion Enhancement 27 and the Reinforced Mod 27B, which are the only mods I need to complete my BiS setup.

Firemessiah (preferred imperial contact)

can make Advanced Assault Enhancement 27 and Advanced Potent Mod 27B

no fee, just mats

also, Advanced Battle Enhancement 26 and Advanced Commando Armoring 26, which are already listed.

Edited by DaBong