Where to start 55 HM FP's

I normally do HM FP’s by joining the queue in GF. But now I have a group of 4 to do this missions and I don’t know how to start them, since we are doing the 55, I tried going to the Dropship Launch Hangar where all missions can be started, but no hard mode option, so how do I start the missions in HM?

I normally do HM FP’s by joining the queue in GF. But now I have a group of 4 to do this missions and I don’t know how to start them, since we are doing the 55, I tried going to the Dropship Launch Hangar where all missions can be started, but no hard mode option, so how do I start the missions in HM?

odd, since that's exactly what you are supposed to do.

Was a party member ineligible or something?

Big mystery solved. Hammer-SW, everyone was eligible. DreadzKaiser, you were right, I was hitting spacebar and #1 so fast to skip the dialogue that I didn't even noticed. Man, the bad habits.... But thank you all for you kind advice. -W

...I have a group of 4 to do this missions and I don’t know how to start them... so how do I start the missions in HM?

You can still queue in the GF with a full group. You open the GF, queue the group, and you will get an instant-pop.

Edited by Ocho-Quatro