So I'm Battlemaster.

BranRizzy

Grab a stealthy with a knockback, head to an ilum cliff, bait some enemies in and have ur friend punt em off the edge, i can asure you, you will never get bored of this!!

That is such a great idea! I wouldn't mind paying the monthly just to watch people fall to their death in a demeaning way.

So i'm battlemaster now what? i've got full champ gear and I was wondering what do I do now after my 2 dailies are done? Any suggestions?

If you don't PvP for the sake of PvP then you might go and do what you were supposed to do in the first place-go farm OPs for loot drops as you are nothing more then a PvE scrub playing for easy PvP gear only.

Edited by Lerdoc

You could try PvPing without being rewarded, believe it or not years ago people used to PvP for fun! I know, crazy times.

In what game was this?

When I played UO i pvp'd to loot peoples corpses...

In DaoC I pvp'd to get Realm ranks.....

Also I would love to just pvp for fun.. however 2 problems exist... there is a major population imabalnce on my server so ilum is a waste of space ( even when we do get a 20man ops group goin and we wipe the other team it only takes them on average 10 mins to get 30+ people )

2) after the daily/weekly done there is nothing more to do in ilum... no worthwhile objectives.. there is just nothing to do.

Oh and I've tried the hardmodes, they are ****in boring as ****... this games PvE isnt that great... it's actually really easy and nothing new. Also I didnt play this game for the pve -_- so calling me a scrub is kind of pointless. I've never been in the best pve guilds but I've never been in the worst either, PvE is boring as ****.

Edited by BranRizzy

You could try PvPing without being rewarded, believe it or not years ago people used to PvP for fun! I know, crazy times.

Not quite true. We fought for a guild or faction (in the good old day of MUDs) or to conquer something...or just for bragging rights. Weirdly enough you cannot have anything of it here. Bragging rights? Who would care that you shot down x Reps. No one.