life day items on cartel market insulting.

gabarooni

all the tears over vanity items?

They're annoyed at the lack of another Galactic event. Here's the thing though, the events are nice because we don't expect them. I liked the Rakghoul event because I just logged on to level an alt and suddenly the entire fleet was abuzz with "where do you get the Containment Officer" headpiece and "LFG for 3 infected Tat WB!". It was AWESOME. A LifeDay event? Would just be a slap in the face.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$18 is absurd. Just bought a 22 game pack off steam for $25. The THQ Collection if anyone is curious.

I am positive they make would more money selling this mount for a few bucks to a lot of people instead of going straight price gouge and hooking a handful of suckers. I seriously have to question the decisions that are being made by this company. It doesn't seem like they have a clue.

They probably thought they were being generous with the price since blizzard charges $25 for a mount in wow. haha, but there's always someone who will buy it. (although I haven't seen too many of them on the fleet so maybe more people have some sense than I thought.)

It's called taking advantage of people who will go and and buy it just to say they have it, so they can compete with other people. Take for instance I used to know this one lady who played Farmville who bought everything as soon as it came out just to put it on her farm so she could brag about having a certain item before her friends did.

*TOTALLY ASININE*

I really despise his mentality on business economics, but what can I say if people are going to buy it their still going to do it.

Sounds like basic economics, I mean look at all the people who buy the new Iphones.... even though their last generation Iphone pretty much had the same features.

vitas = fanboi.

and yup its insulting.

edit: Just watched that EA link, and if this game comes to the point where in pvp you can pay a "dollar" to fill your health up before you die forsay, or to fill your empty energy bar - whichever. I'm gone. Just listening to it makes me just not want to support EA's games at all anymore.

Thanks for that video. Opened my eyes.

Edited by Sleprock

It is the lowest form of nickle and diming I've ever seen. :mad:

The prices are high, and there's no chance of "saving up" cartel coins as they are "limited time".

It you want to know what people feared with F2P/Cashshop.... well, this is IT. :(

The f2p cashshop that i feared was pay to win. im ok with this its just vanity items

@OP

I take it you haven't watched Star Wars Chrismas special. Everything, they are doing in this game for Life Day, is in the spirit of that Special.

Star Wars the musical? No...no....stop...please...my eyes and ears are bleeding

/spontaneously combusts