8 vs 16 tuning

It's been mentioned as an aside in many threads, but I'd like the chance to call attention to the issue here, and hopefully we can get a comment on the matter. As far as I know it hasn't been said what their goal is regarding the 2 sizes.

Is the difficulty of 16 man intended compared to 8? (not that it's too hard mind you). For 8 mans to have the same rewards with such a drastic reduction in challenge is a little silly. Everything from boss ability damage to enrage timers to trash is far more difficult in 16. It's frustrating seeing the speed run titles when you can roffle the trash mobs in 8, but in 16 if you dont have kick rotations on 4 different mobs in a 6 mob pull you have a high chance of wiping.

Again, just wondering if this is intended. If it is, you need to seriously up the reward for taking the trouble to run 16, or the majority of the raiders aren't even going to mess with it (this is already the case) If it's not, then can we expect massive nerfs to 16? I'd rather them buff 8 if I had my druthers, but I'd take a little smoothing of the differences even if it meant a nerf to 16.

Edited by Mynden

Just cleared our first 16M EV Normal today and downed the first two bosses in KP. The trash was slightly harder, but still easy as long as your raiders know what they're doing. The only fight that was harder in 16m than 8m was Pylons, and even that only took a couple attempts. Over all, we felt it's not nearly as overtuned as people make it out to be, at least on normal.

Just cleared our first 16M EV Normal today and downed the first two bosses in KP. The trash was slightly harder, but still easy as long as your raiders know what they're doing. The only fight that was harder in 16m than 8m was Pylons, and even that only took a couple attempts. Over all, we felt it's not nearly as overtuned as people make it out to be, at least on normal.

Normal isn't a big deal. Aside from the trash being starkly different the rest feels about the same. In Hard it starts to feel very, very different imo. Again, aside from a few stand out issues (we dont get double health in 16 bw) I don't feel hard mode 16 is TOO hard, just much, much harder than 8 for the same stuff.

Normal isn't a big deal. Aside from the trash being starkly different the rest feels about the same. In Hard it starts to feel very, very different imo. Again, aside from a few stand out issues (we dont get double health in 16 bw) I don't feel hard mode 16 is TOO hard, just much, much harder than 8 for the same stuff.

hwy should u have just double health?

in 8man u got

1tank

2healers

5dealer

in 16man u got

1tank

4healers

11 dealer