Players who did not receive Warstalker title will have to complete NiM EC again

My guild and I have completed Nightmare Explosive conflict:

http://i.imgur.com/1ZSD4LY.jpg

We also did NOT receive the Warstalker title:

http://i.imgur.com/6LO8u1G.jpg

According to the 2.1.1 patch notes, persons who completed Explosive Conflict (Nightmare) must complete the operation AGAIN to receive the title. My guild and I couldn't be more disappointed with this decision. This is beyond frustrating. As someone who has been a devout player of this game for over a year and half, I beg of the developers to please, please reconsider this decision. This is absolutely awful.

Really not too bad. Give a guild another excuse to arrange just another raid.

Ask some completionists who already completed all story and planet quests on all eight classes, then now have to go back and redo 5k+ kills again on each planet for achievements.

Edited by Banegio

Really not too bad. Give a guild another excuse to arrange just another raid.

Ask some completionists who already completed all story and planet quests on all eight classes, then now have to go back and redo 5k+ kills again on each planet for achievements.

^^^ OMG this

Or getting 1000 kills for each Companion when I ran all the way through a class story with one already.

^^^ OMG this

Or getting 1000 kills for each Companion when I ran all the way through a class story with one already.

At least the 1000 kills/companion achievements can be made redundant through the process of getting all those planetary kills. But still,

So.

Many.

Force Storms.

Not sure if troll ... Really, where's the problem ? You just roll another toon, go to 55 - learn how it is to be small - at that level, it's easy. At least at the lower levels.

I personally know a few "altoholics", and I rolled a new toon just fo these Achievements.

I really don't get this hate ...

Not sure if troll ... Really, where's the problem ? You just roll another toon, go to 55 - learn how it is to be small - at that level, it's easy. At least at the lower levels.

I personally know a few "altoholics", and I rolled a new toon just fo these Achievements.

I really don't get this hate ...

I am not hating; just comparing op's issue of warstalker not rewarded retro with the planet kills achievement.

But are you talking about the same thing I am talking about? E.g. Do you have 100% achievement for Coruscant?

Based on my limited experience on grinding kills using a lv55 on a lowbie planet, I don't even think one would get 100% for, say Coruscant, even reroll another two alts and complete all quests on Coruscant normally.