When is the last 3 EU-PvP servers getting transfered?

Chrisarn

There are 3 EU-PvP servers that havent gotten server transfers yet. Bloodworthy, Legions of Lettow and Basilisk Droid still havent gotten a server transfer. How long is this gonna last? We know we are gonna lose all out nicknames and legacynames because we are days after all the other servers to be transfered. Some info would be good.

Afaik these 3 servers are the most populated PvP servers except Nadd so my bet would be one of them will be a destination, and the other 2 origins, so we have 2 EU PvP servers left, not just Nadd.

If thats the case, then the server they will combine with the 3 last is gonna be Light, I am from Bloodworthy were our fleet is max 40 people during peak time. I was just watching the Basilisk server, and it had 13! lvl 50s online. That would be a megafail by Bioware to do. Place 18 servers on Freedom Nadd and 3 on other.

Greetings everyone!

We know everyone is very excited about Character Transfers! You can find more information regarding Character Transfers located in our Character Transfers section on our Official Website, our Character Transfers FAQ, as well as our Developer Tracker.

Since we have an active thread discussing Character Transfers, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue this discussion in one of the following thread:

Thank you for your understanding and patience! We hope this helps! :jawa_smile: