The Fatman Got... Liposuction?

Talon_strikes

Populations seem to be dropping from the looks of it, and because of server transfers it made The Fatman an extremely fickle community.

Will server merges ever happen (or transfers again)? These "super-servers" are really declining in population and I'm extremely skeptical on the F2P hybrid and it improving populations.

It's sad to see this game is dying. It is. GW2 is coming and I'm not saying it'll kill this game 100%, but players need to realize that it'll make a dent in this game, especially in the PvP community. A lot of you need to stop being so ignorant and defending how this game is "doing just fine" (in terms of population), because if it's "doing just fine" then why is this game hemorrhaging players everyday? :rolleyes:

July 31st, 2012 – The day SWTOR became a shadow of its former self.

Edited by HomicidalWhales

I haven't noticed a pop drop on the Bastion. There's almost always at least 2 fleets and Nar Shaddaa and Coruscant have both been really full this last week with the event going on.

On non peak hours we're lucky to have 150 people on fleet and during peak we usually have 2 instances but the second is never full anymore. For like the first 3 weeks after launch it had 3 instances all the time. The pop is dropping again, even though a lot are still on, and will continue until new content is added (maybe).

Prophecy of the Five seems fine when I've been on. Granted, this live event has probably skewed things a little from normal. But we're also running for several months now without any real new content. No new flashpoint, operation, warzone, or quests. It's going to taper off til that's fixed.

Prophecy of the Five seems fine when I've been on. Granted, this live event has probably skewed things a little from normal. But we're also running for several months now without any real new content. No new flashpoint, operation, warzone, or quests. It's going to taper off til that's fixed.

Then content will be out, burned through in a flash and because some of the PvE content is "super easy", everyone will be gone again. :(

Only way this game will not bleed more subs is to remove fleets ! players hate em

the feeling of beeing in these closed in boxes in the middle of no were.Worst thing in this game is fleets.

Players want to be on a world outside in a world that feels alive.Move all things on fleets to capital worlds

were they should be so players go straight from starter planets to capital worlds.

Second is get some damd minigames into the game so players have something to do other then pvp and raiding

Third. Give players a reason to do open world pvp .

Wake up bioware....

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Populations seem to be dropping from the looks of it, and because of server transfers it made The Fatman an extremely fickle community.

Will server merges ever happen (or transfers again)? These "super-servers" are really declining in population and I'm extremely skeptical on the F2P hybrid and it improving populations.

It's sad to see this game is dying. It is. GW2 is coming and I'm not saying it'll kill this game 100%, but players need to realize that it'll make a dent in this game, especially in the PvP community. A lot of you need to stop being so ignorant and defending how this game is "doing just fine" (in terms of population), because if it's "doing just fine" then why is this game hemorrhaging players everyday? :rolleyes:

July 31st, 2012 – The day SWTOR became a shadow of its former self.

If by loss of population you mean less people on the fleet, perhaps those missing people went over to Nar Shadaa to work on the event. For most people this weekend was probably the last chance they'll get before it ends.

Progenitor declining fast as well. A new server merge would do this game some good.

Except it isnt.. current torstatus line for Progenitor:

The Progenitor » ø 2.02 +0.10 98.75 % RP PvE English

Still the biggest EU server, and still growing according to torstatus.. since the merger.

Wrong fact is wrong.

Was going to say, Progenitor is far from dead. The thing with an RP server, is you can't judge it by hopping into the Fleet, because RP'ers will spread out all over the planets. 80+ people in Korriban, Dromund Kaas, Tython, Nar Shaddaa - not uncommon.

Except it isnt.. current torstatus line for Progenitor:

The Progenitor » ø 2.02 +0.10 98.75 % RP PvE English

Still the biggest EU server, and still growing according to torstatus.. since the merger.

Wrong fact is wrong.

Yeah, I think this is because of free trial, rp-pve is much more appealing than pvp. My server tofn is also dropping...