Seems like only Die hard fans are left.

Al_Sparagus

They type where BW can do no wrong.

Any sort of objective opinion is gone.

For example the release a HORRID website redesign and people are saying how great it was?

Really are you people blind.

Personally I am just sticking around for my guild, I don't see me (or the guild) lasting past May 15th.

I'm not Die Hard, in fact I unsubbed when Ranked WZs were not included in 1.2. The new world event and the free month are keeping me around for now though and the game is improving.

As far as this website redesign it is much better than the old PoS design.

Edited by Srqt

Well you thinking its horrid doesn't mean it is, to you it is, to someone else it isn't, so you saying it is does not mean it is, so ...

To each his own.

no. you totally missed the OP's point

anything other than complaints from anybody.. means you're one of the following

a Biodrone

a fanboy

a "die hard fan"

only hate can exit your mind, onto the keyboard and then onto these forums anything less is considered against the grain and will be dismissed for one of the above reasons.

Hey everyone,

We appreciate your feedback, both positive and negative, as well as taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. To help keep discussion and concerns on the new website design as organized and consolidated as possible, please share your thoughts in this previously existing thread, since we will be closing this one:

OMG I am going BLIND with this new look! PLEASE REVERT!

Thank you!