PVP healing and commendations....

Yeldarps

I am certain that this topic has been brought up before but healers need some help in the terms of commendations. When I run with my guildies and they are dpsing and I heal I will have 3 or 4 medals at the most and lead the healing done in the warzone by a ton.

Meanwhile my guildies will have 6,7, or even 8 medals and also end up with more commendations than me. That currently leaves little to no urge to heal in pvp other than the sheer joy of it.

I am sure that BioWare is aware of this and will make changes accordingly, but I figured I would bring it up anyway.

This is also not a whining thread. I am having a blast in pvp and looking forward to classes being balanced and changes being made to make it even more enjoyable. Thanks

I am certain that this topic has been brought up before but healers need some help in the terms of commendations. When I run with my guildies and they are dpsing and I heal I will have 3 or 4 medals at the most and lead the healing done in the warzone by a ton.

Meanwhile my guildies will have 6,7, or even 8 medals and also end up with more commendations than me. That currently leaves little to no urge to heal in pvp other than the sheer joy of it.

I am sure that BioWare is aware of this and will make changes accordingly, but I figured I would bring it up anyway.

This is also not a whining thread. I am having a blast in pvp and looking forward to classes being balanced and changes being made to make it even more enjoyable. Thanks

Yeah, you get a little screwed by healing, but here is a link to a simple blog on nailing at least 5 medals per game as a healer: http://bit.ly/vGQLUL