Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

Iwipe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I'm seeing, there just aren't any pants in the light category. Is that true? Are consulars stuck in a dress forever?

Social Gear I'd assume. With 1.3 and augment tables it should be viable for endgame.

Social Gear I'd assume. With 1.3 and augment tables it should be viable for endgame.

I don't think so. There are one or two pants that are moddable, light armour, and non-social items, if I remember correctly. I'll try to remember to get the info on them when I get onto the game tonight. Assuming I'm not completely mis-remembering things, of course.

I don't think so. There are one or two pants that are moddable, light armour, and non-social items, if I remember correctly. I'll try to remember to get the info on them when I get onto the game tonight. Assuming I'm not completely mis-remembering things, of course.

The Black Hole/Campaign are pants on the Empire version, not sure the Republic one.

Amazing idea; wonderful work. I'm a total set hunter/fashion player myself, so this site is so amazing. I will definitely do my best to contribute if there's anything I could add. Will also bookmark and share with my guild. Happy playing!

The problem is i am a sith jedi (RP) stuff i want a black or dark as i can get HEAVY ROBE WITH HOOD and there are none... we are stuck with spikes and all this crap mechanical gear. BIOWARE .. why cant you put more traditional gear for ppl that want to RP that they are actually or look like they are actually a jedi!??!!? this is ruining my gaming experience and will be a deal breaker if they dont change the armor style they are doing now....

Yes i do see robes for republic side...actually a LOT of different choices for them.??? not us?? seriously Bioware ? this was your idea in solving the balancing issues? cmon you guys were giving a pile of money and you blew it all on voice actors.

If anyone can show me a heavy robe that is PLAIN.. no dumb armor on the soulders but has the dark jedi robe look feel free to link something so i can enjoy the game again.

Muse pants from Alderaan are light pants. You can buy them with alderaan commendations.

Good to know, there's hope yet!

I mean really, I'd rock a kilt, but I keep expecting to see my toon face plant while running in the floor length, bustle waving outfit.

clump clump clump clump SPLAT. "Darn robes."

Why are you excluding social armor? They're all light armor and moddable, and they provide a wide variety of pants. There must be 9 or 10 social sets with pants.

Good to know, there's hope yet!

I mean really, I'd rock a kilt, but I keep expecting to see my toon face plant while running in the floor length, bustle waving outfit.

clump clump clump clump SPLAT. "Darn robes."

Also, the Traditional Demicot Lower Robe is a pants set, at least on the Republic side. They look exactly like the Muse pants but are craftable so easier to obtain and can be crafted with an augment slot. Let me know if you want an augmented version of them and I can craft one for you for a reasonable price.

Great project putting everything together in one place.

I had created the Synthweaving Master list guide for all orange craftable sets a couple of months ago, but I did not include any non-crafted gear, or any armormech looks. What I do like about my thread, and the galleries created by some of the other players linked below is that they show male and female shots. I only saw the female looks on the beginning project of yours. Would be great to get those up. And the screenshots are listed in the thread below. I went through a lot of work myself to grab screenshots, search for them, or create them myself.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=320129

Synthweaving Sith Looks

http://imgur.com/a/naYBM#0

Synthweaving Republic Looks

http://imgur.com/a/79nct#0

Good luck.

I recently completed the balmora missions and bonus series and going to see if I can put up the balmora guardian outfits on this website. Is there any way to see if anybody already beat me too it.

And didn't a dev once say to complete outfits you have to go to more then one source.Example Bonus series, commendations, heroics and speciality goods.

Edited by SentinelDranoel

I recently completed the balmora missions and bonus series and going to see if I can put up the balmora guardian outfits on this website. Is there any way to see if anybody already beat me too it.

And didn't a dev once say to complete outfits you have to go to more then one source.Example Bonus series, commendations, heroics and speciality goods.

If you don't see a set there, no one has submitted yet. I am usually pretty quick about putting up new sets people have submitted. Also, for every set we actually need 4 sets of images

1) Imperial female

2) Imperial male

3) Republic female

4) Republic male

So the chance that someone has already submitted what you are about to submit is very very low and even if it is a duplicate of someone else's submissions, we will still take it if it in high res and good lightning conditions because it might offer a different angle/perspective on the armor!

Great job on the site! As an alt-a-holic, it helps a lot to have somewhere to be able to quickly check out all of the different looks for different armor levels and classes. I just submitted a bunch of images for the site (Vos on The Harbinger) and I've got more on the way.