black hole shuddles

Corellia loads regardless of whether you travel there by ship, or take the legacy perk quick travel.

The Black Hole is a separate area with its own loading screen. If you travel there via priority transport, it will only load the Black Hole, not Corellia.

What kind of black magic is this

Just checked the other priority travel perks in my legacy screen and there all 50k, perhaps you get a discount at a sufficiently high legacy level (mine's 24)

The Black Hole is a separate area with its own loading screen. If you travel there via priority transport, it will only load the Black Hole, not Corellia.

The BH area also loads faster than the regular Corellia area

Edited by magi_melcior

Have you tried the legacy perk for quick travel direct to Black Hole from anywhere, it's only 50k, one run thought BH should give you almost that ;)

Damn... I didn't even think to read what the tooltip said, I figured you had to buy the previous travels aswell.. done that on 2 chars thats a good 400k+ down the drain >_<

Just checked the other priority travel perks in my legacy screen and there all 50k, perhaps you get a discount at a sufficiently high legacy level (mine's 24)

Odd. Im legacy 44 and its still showing as 150k for me.....whats up with that :confused:

There is no discount in prices from legacy levels, I've been suggesting it though on the forums.