View Single Post

Joonbeams
06.07.2019 , 01:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post

It has always been the case that you had to bind, on the same character, all the pieces of a set(2) before it would unlock in collections, but it was never the case that you had to have the bound pieces in your inventory at the same time. In fact:
* You can acquire the pieces one at a time on a character, and bind-and-delete each piece as you get it, so that you never have more than one piece at a time.
Agree with your post, but these parts above have given me problems in the past. I usually have to have the set fully unlocked on a single toon before it unlocks in collections. I've tried to bind/delete items on different toons over times and more often than not it fails.

On a bigger note, the idea of forcing delete (rather than vendoring, or having some in game "trash bin") items from the CM is bad design and prone to errors like these.

OP, I would just open another ticket. If they can confirm the purchase, there is no reason they can't unlock the set in your collections for that specific alt (make sure that's exactly what you're asking for, and not the set itself, or an unlock in collections). if you still have trouble, PM Eric...