2.1 patch problems

Wyenan

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience with regards to this issue. Good news, though! We have identified a fix for the Windows XP users who are crashing when pressing "Play" on the launcher, and we are going to be able to deploy a patch this afternoon with no downtime to fix it.

Once deployed, I'll follow up in this thread so you can log in, patch, and start playing! Please watch for a new update in the next few hours. Again, we appreciate your understanding.

OK so I can get in now but half the text in the game is unreadable due to graphical corruption......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use windows 7, I can't patch now. It wont even update a fourth of the way :( I've had this happen before but now nothing will work. It just stops and freezes the whole computer at the same exact spot every single time

I only feel like I'm a subscriber because I have access to the "base" game with no "limitations". I don't feel valued or special at all when it comes to actual content.

I've yet to play an MMO that charges just for changing hair. Changing race I understand, but even LOTRO had free face changes. (Not head changes mind you, but eyebrow/eye/hair/etc.)

I use windows 7, I can't patch now. It wont even update a fourth of the way :( I've had this happen before but now nothing will work. It just stops and freezes the whole computer at the same exact spot every single time

Okay now 2.1b came out I'm having the same exact problem, the patch won't download and freezes in the same spot. Only difference is that I am running Windows 8. Any updates on this?

Okay now 2.1b came out I'm having the same exact problem, the patch won't download and freezes in the same spot. Only difference is that I am running Windows 8. Any updates on this?