Where do schematics for exotech resolve, cunning, etc

Wizardtwo

Fairly sure I have seen them on the equivalent vendor on Makeb, if not there then on the vendor on fleet next to the craft supplies vendor perhaps.

Thats kinda screwed up if they are not makeeb and not anywhere else.

I picked up biochem just to make these and they are gone. -_-

Fairly sure I have seen them on the equivalent vendor on Makeb, if not there then on the vendor on fleet next to the craft supplies vendor perhaps.

Checked both, and black hole commendation sellers as well.

Not there.

Black hole commendation sellers sells schematics for dopants, but not stims.

I guess the Exotech stims were removed, to be replaced by the new >400 stims.

Nope, they are not of an equivalent level. And I still can craft the exotech with my crafters that had the plans before

Edited by Moonheart_S

why wasn't this in the patch notes?

I've never felt so disregarded as i do as a bioware customer.

Are you sure you are not over-reacting just a little bit? :rolleyes:

Yes, this is a problem for me too. I do think they just forgot to move the schematics when they changed the black-hole gear vendors... I made a ticket. You should do one too. Then be patient.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I was crazy.

I been asking on fleet for weeks, and looking through here. NO, they are gone. The classic vendors only have Exotech medpacs and Adrenals, not stimms. They appear to be out of the game.

Kinda bummed, as I was saving to complete the set.

Guess Radioactive Paste is now a trash mat also?

• 3 weeks later...

I got a schematic for an Exotech Might Stim last night in EV HM. Dropped off of random trash before Gharj. I've run EV HM/Nightmare about 15 times since 2.0 and this was the first time I saw a schem drop, so must be a rare drop.

I recall the adrenals/medpac schems dropping randomly before 2.0 as well, so dunno if they added the stim schems as a random drop post 2.0 or if they've always been there, but especially rare.

Either way, schems Are there, but most likely going to be a grind to get all of them unfortunately.

I bought up the ones I didn't already know when I read they were going away on Dulfy's site, so I can still craft them for my level 50-52's, but that is indeed a small window.

Essentially, the progression was a new set of stims every 8 levels, except that it went from the level 48 stims, to the exotech ones at 50, and now "instead" there are the nano-infused -- a bit of a reduction in the power of level 50s but most people will level up from 50 to 52, within a week or 2 at most.

I bought up the ones I didn't already know when I read they were going away on Dulfy's site, so I can still craft them for my level 50-52's, but that is indeed a small window.

Essentially, the progression was a new set of stims every 8 levels, except that it went from the level 48 stims, to the exotech ones at 50, and now "instead" there are the nano-infused -- a bit of a reduction in the power of level 50s but most people will level up from 50 to 52, within a week or 2 at most.

But that's not the point. The point is that the mats required to make them are quite hard to come by. Also, when you craft them, you also get 3 stims at a time.

My biochem only has the strength and aim stim. I was saving up for the other stims but didn't get enough before 2.0 hit. Now I have a bunch of mats (that were hard enough to get) sitting in my bay and I have nothing of use to use them on.

Granted Nano stims are better, but it isn't practical to run around with high end stims doing normal day to day things like dailies or flashpoints. That's where lower tier stims come in. And since you can effectively mass produce exotechs once you get the mats, they are the perfect solution for stimming up without wasting a good one you could have used on an ops run.

But that's not the point. The point is that the mats required to make them are quite hard to come by. Also, when you craft them, you also get 3 stims at a time.

My biochem only has the strength and aim stim. I was saving up for the other stims but didn't get enough before 2.0 hit. Now I have a bunch of mats (that were hard enough to get) sitting in my bay and I have nothing of use to use them on.

Granted Nano stims are better, but it isn't practical to run around with high end stims doing normal day to day things like dailies or flashpoints. That's where lower tier stims come in. And since you can effectively mass produce exotechs once you get the mats, they are the perfect solution for stimming up without wasting a good one you could have used on an ops run.

I am a newb, but why not just use the reusable ones if you are biochem, is that not really the point to going biochem for the reusable stims and packs?