Armor from the video Decieved?

Shadowseve

Ok so that armor from that video was awesome. Is there anything like that close in the game? I'm looking for a orange armor set that is metallic like that. I'm not really into the crap color green and browns that I keep seeing and I love the style of that armor.

Yes there are several sets to choose at higher level, starting at I believe Belsavis. There are 2 chest pieces on the cartel market that can be worn at lower level. The first helm is from Belsavis comms. This set is what my BH has currently switched back to from the BH set look. There are several version tt-16, electrum onslaught, etc. The hardest part is finding the chest piece color that you like the best and hoping it is custom gear, my favorite color scheme is on the tt-16a (purple/red) and that sets chest isn't custom :(

I have seen similar looking sets style wise, but they all have something going on that I don't like (Coloured stripes for example). The set in the video is plain and functional, just how I like it.

The best I have found is iirc RD-15B, a white/brown version of this kind of armor (White for the raised parts, brown for the flexible parts). But I would love a metallic looking set without any colouration like in the video.

• 3 months later...