Dreamed about Satele Shan

DarthVoi

I was on my grumpy Smuggler, talked crap when I received medal from the Republic.

Satele responded, "I never liked you anyway,"

She proceed to cut me into pieces with her lightsaber, pulled a pistol out of the admiral's belt and fired at me till my body turned into mash potato.

Somehow I saw the whole thing unfold, and was complaining, "The pistol is overkill!"

I was on my grumpy Smuggler, talked crap when I received medal from the Republic.

She proceed to cut me into pieces with her lightsaber, pulled a pistol out of the admiral's belt and fired at me till my body turned into mash potato.

Somehow I saw the whole thing unfold, and was complaining, "The pistol is overkill!"

He was later arrested under the Mental Health Act.

He was later arrested under the Mental Health Act.

Not fast enough.

This is the only MMO I play. Been here since late beta back in October of 2011.

I have yet to have one dream related to this game.

This may be a sign that you need a break from the game, before you break in the head.

Edited by CaptRavenous

• 2 weeks later...

thats one hilarious dream dude. and the 'pistol is overkill' line is a pretty suitable line for the smuggler story.