No true ending to the Voss storyline? *spoilers*

PhoenixUnity

So at the end you kill the avatar of some all powerful evil named Sel-Makor. Afterward you find out from some ghost that Sel-Makor is some evil lord that was created when the jedi convinced to the Voss to fight the sith. You go back to your quest giver and he's all like we'll enter the Dark Heart and and eventually confront this evil blah blah. Then it just ends right there. You never go into the Dark Heart except on your class quest, and you never get to confront the real Sel-Makor.

Does Republic get better closure to the story?

So at the end you kill the avatar of some all powerful evil named Sel-Makor. Afterward you find out from some ghost that Sel-Makor is some evil lord that was created when the jedi convinced to the Voss to fight the sith. You go back to your quest giver and he's all like we'll enter the Dark Heart and and eventually confront this evil blah blah. Then it just ends right there. You never go into the Dark Heart except on your class quest, and you never get to confront the real Sel-Makor.

Does Republic get better closure to the story?

Not sure if Republic is any different, but in the Empire storyline (I'm a Sith Juggernaut), you learn that:

Sel-Makor is an embodiment of the strife between the Voss and the Gormak. They were originally the same race. It's pretty heavily implied that Sel-Makor and the corruption spreading across Voss will never stop until the conflict between the Voss people and the Gormak ends.

Well at the end of the Counselor story line you find out that the two are the same race and then you're left with two choices you either tell the voss they are the same race and thus they stop fighting between themselves but they also choose not to help you, but that also means they won't help the with either or you can LIE that the baddies that the voss are against are darkness. I don't know how that would work seeing I didn't choose that.

Well at the end of the Counselor story line you find out that the two are the same race and then you're left with two choices you either tell the voss they are the same race and thus they stop fighting between themselves but they also choose not to help you, but that also means they won't help the with either or you can LIE that the baddies that the voss are against are darkness. I don't know how that would work seeing I didn't choose that.

That is the world arc, not the Jedi Consular story line. And really the final quests for the two world arcs are basically the same with only slight differences(such as fighting different Avatars).

It was kind of weird/disturbing for me to wrap up the world arc, ]have the Voss discover that they and the Gormak were originally one species and say, "The war has to end. We can't continue to kill each other." and then to start the bonus series, which pretty much exclusively consists of slaughtering kark-loads of Gormak. :/ Edited by Meira_Arirai