Sith Meditation Throne?

Bethmora

Sith Meditation Throne

Harness the Dark Side of the Force™ in the most menacing manner with your own personal Meditation Throne.

So, do you think this will be like a speeder and pop out whenever you wanna sit down/..lol or will we be seeing housing?

maybe, we can place it in our ship?

I hope it goes on our ship (and that we can actually -gasp- SIT on it), I think it would be rather comical to have a throne appear for your character on-command. Besides, "meditation" implies that you'd want to have this somewhere that is not super busy like, y'know, the fleet or something . . . :p

So, do you think this will be like a speeder and pop out whenever you wanna sit down

I am guessing this is pretty much it.

I'd wager it "replaces" the class resting skill. (Like the Chiss and Miraluka racial skills do.)

I hope it would be housing somewhere. a little RP mode maybe in your ship or somewhere else that wouldnt be too crowed. I'd like to see it as the Emperor had it on the ship where the JK confronts him or on Dromund Kaas Ruins. With a little bit of siths gaurding the room that would be nice imo

The ONLY thing that disturbs me about this is that they want to give us a chair to sit in....when we STILL cannot sit in chairs ANYWHERE else. Other than that, this change means little to me. I'm staying subbed.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
How do you get this Throne, other than the Galactic Market?... can it be bought In the Cartel Market, as I have plenty of Cartel Coins

iirc it is a RARE reward from the crime lord/black market cartel packs. so in a way it can be bought from the Cartel Market, though you will have to be lucky to get it from the packs, as there is no direct way of getting it from the CM other than through the packs

Not to mention a waste of inventory space.

Not completely. For example on my Sin or Sorc their regen ability has you walking back and forth which will ghost out your map if you are trying to look at it. Which with that being a prime time to look at your map items like the Kolto tank and Carbonite chamber allow you to regen without having your map to translucent on ya. Situational I know but for someone like me it comes in handy.

Edited by Hyfy