Scheduled Maintenance: 21-22 July 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we will be performing maintenance for Game Update 3.3 starting on Tuesday, July 21st, 2015.

Date: Tuesday, 21 July 2015 - Wednesday 22 July 2015

Time: 8:00PM PDT, Tuesday, July 21st (0300 GMT, July 22nd) - 9:00AM PDT, Wednesday, July 22nd (1500 GMT, July 22nd)

Version: 3.3

Game Update 3.3 will include the new Yavin IV Galactic Stronghold, the Togruta species, and the PvP Currency and Rewards revamp. Full Patch Notes are available here. If there are any updates during the maintenance period, they will be posted on the SWTOR Twitter account, as the website will be offline.

Thanks!

-Tait

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 12 hours. :eek:

Nice to see that you are starting the maintenance early enough that you are done at the same time as always. Let's just hope that this time it will finish on time. ;)

I already farmed credits the past few weeks so I'm prepared for the credit sink :) but I still have to move some of my decorations in my Tatooine SH so that I can quickly add 400 more decorations come Tuesday...

Edited by Jerba

What is up with these massively long maintenances starting in the middle of West Coast prime time? Why not 11 to 11 instead which would impact less people worldwide?

Because there are people in time zones other than yourself who want to play too?

schedule your life so that you get in before the shutdown.

What is up with these massively long maintenances starting in the middle of West Coast prime time? Why not 11 to 11 instead which would impact less people worldwide?

Oh, don't worry. The servers, especially some of the west coast servers, will still be down at 11 AM PDT. Some may be even into the afternoon. :p

Tag team jello wrestling with Menace, Bran, and Oddball?

I mean the 4 of you have practically been in bed together bashing raiders that are complaining about the lack of content in 4.0.

No I meant WWE Monday Night Raw. You should prolly take a nap if you think sharing opinions in a discussion forum is bashing.

Tag team jello wrestling with Menace, Bran, and Oddball?

I mean the 4 of you have practically been in bed together bashing raiders that are complaining about the lack of content in 4.0.

FYI, OdballEasyEight has me on ignore, which makes being in bed together difficult.

The tweleve hours are of course awkward for the UK - 4:00am Tuesday until 4:00pm Tuesday, but at least you will still get the late night on Monday.

Then, when the whole process goes wrong and it hits a delay - hopefully you'll still get late night Tuesday.

No I meant WWE Monday Night Raw. You should prolly take a nap if you think sharing opinions in a discussion forum is bashing.

Maybe it was just the threads I was reading, but there was a bit of a span there where the 4 of you would reply in sequence to someone's argument, it was rather hilarious as a third party to observe.

Oh and it was most definitely bashing, most people who state their opinion, do so and then leave. They don't keep coming back and attacking someone with a different opinion, because that is technically what bashing is.

PS. Just so you know, you guys carrying on like you all did in those threads basically turned me off from this game entirely, to the point where I hope this whole story focus thing flops so badly no MMO will ever think of doing it again. For someone who has supposedly suffered for so long without their precious story since launch, you'd figure to be a bit more sympathetic to those who are getting neglected this time around. But with attitudes like this, you don't deserve to get your story.

Edited by Draqsko