The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Boston, Massachusetts!

TaitWatson

Absolutely free! The only thing that could cost you money is if you wanted to keep drinking after the drink tickets we give you.

-eric

Awesome! The event is when me and my fiancee will be in town for an event we are holding so we might finnaly be able to make one! =D

Absolutely free! The only thing that could cost you money is if you wanted to keep drinking after the drink tickets we give you.

-eric

Holy cow...FREE DRINKS???

So, when you coming to Indy? :rak_02::rak_03::rak_01::rak_04::rak_05::rak_07::rak_09: (See, I even remembered you liked the Rakghouls...that's worth a trip this way, right!?!)

Just to confirm, under-21's can still attend correct?

The one I went to in New Orleans had a pretty young kid attending (8-10). No one said anything negative, infact a younger lady there played action figures with him for a bit. Since it is in a hotel usually it is alright for kids to attend (keep them supervised and behaving please). Many hotels serve a lot of mixed aged events (wedding receptions are really common). To be clear, a minor should have a parent/ guardian with them.

Edited by StarChompo

We're going to Vegas in November! See Courtney's post here. :tran_smile:

So looking at the list.... wait you guys are going to be at comic con in San Diego! YES!!!! I finally managed to get tickets this year!!! I can go see you people!!!! Oh happy days!!!! Tait I will finally get to meet you in person!

• 2 weeks later...
Kaileen from Blackjack, Ebon Hawk - we had a GREAT TIME at this! Thanks so much for bringing the tour to Boston!

Yes I was there too! Truly one of the best pilgrimages of my Life! It was great seeing and talking with the game dev Reps, and so many enthusiastic fans of this awesome Star Wars game! I will definitely go again if in Boston or Southern New England! Many thanks to everybody!!