New Names

BattleGracefully

mine are all taken so my new name will be

Keiga = Kanarn

havn't decided on new names for everything else

how about everyone else? whats your plans for names?

All mine are taken too.

Aspect Ratio no more, it would seem. Unless there is truth to the /played winning out, in which I *think* I stand a reasonably good chance at keeping *most* of my names.

If not, then Aspect will be Spren, because I can't not reference good material. Golden will probably move to Murphette. After that, no clue.

Daffy, no one from this server will target you. I can promise that. If anything, we want to join forces to **** these up-themself American ***** and show them how to pvp. Anyone else agree? Edited by BennyKrak

Daffy, no one from this server will target you. I can promise that. If anything, we want to join forces to **** these up-themself American ***** and show them how to pvp. Anyone else agree?

If this were reddit I'd give you an upvote.

+1

mine are all taken so my new name will be

Keiga = Kanarn

havn't decided on new names for everything else

how about everyone else? whats your plans for names?

Gonna have to rename my gunslinger, vanguard and marauder, luckily i got a name for my marauder, Keiga wasn't taken so I snatched it up. <3

It'd be yet another harsh move by Bioware if they didn't offer the APAC players the same privelege that they offered the NA and EUR players that were forced into merging into super servers. IE with a specific origin and destination server, and no choice in the matter, name rights should come down to /played. Otherwise loyal subscribers of potentially 16+months are going to lose names they've grown attached to, simply because a F2P wanted to checkout the game for 20 minutes before deciding it wasn't enough like COD.'

But, it IS Bioware, and we ARE the APAC region.. so who knows.

Honestly would be the only reason I would continue playing this game. Get SPC going something chronic with ONLY the BEST APAC pvpers and do what we do best. Trollin'

Already have a guild set up in harb atm... Spc will now be known as.... American Bashers!