suggestion for group finder

Perhaps so, but I'd like the option of declining. I think it's unfair that you can't get the daily bonus unless you make yourself eligible for all flash points. My opinion, anyway.

If you knew before you clicked accept/decline, everyone would just decline until they got the easiest/shortest one (BP or Foundry as of now?). The idea is to extend some difficulty and variation into the daily, so you're not just doing the same one over and over again.

Perhaps so, but I'd like the option of declining. I think it's unfair that you can't get the daily bonus unless you make yourself eligible for all flash points. My opinion, anyway.

You know why it now says "Your group has been matched for: FLASHPOINT"(or something like that)? Because when GF was on pts, it did say what FP it found. And obviously, it resulted in 20 pops per minute because people were fishing for fast/easy ones.

If you knew before you clicked accept/decline, everyone would just decline until they got the easiest/shortest one (BP or Foundry as of now?). The idea is to extend some difficulty and variation into the daily, so you're not just doing the same one over and over again.

Battle of Ilum. With 2 stealth in the party, I've done it in 14 minutes. Even with no stealth, a geared part can easily do it in under 20.

I don't think that saying how many people are in the queue would be terribly informative, really. If long queues bother you, roll a healer or a tank.

Edited by Ms_Sunlight

This really got derailed. Well my main is a Tank in full campaign/ black hole so not too much of a reason to keep queuing up for HM flashpoints.. I also play a healer. I know as a tank its pretty much instant queue anytime i queue. Healer is usually anywhere form 5-30 minutes. Dps it seems could be waiting a few minutes to hours. Id just like to have a ballpark estimate on how long I have to wait when I queue on my dps so I know If I need to babysit the game or not. I'd like to be able to get some things done around the house sometimes when I wait. I agree random should stay random. I would also like the group to have the ability to maybe skip conversations entirely. I doubt that would ever become a reality though due to the games big selling point is it's story

This really got derailed. Well my main is a Tank in full campaign/ black hole so not too much of a reason to keep queuing up for HM flashpoints.. I also play a healer. I know as a tank its pretty much instant queue anytime i queue. Healer is usually anywhere form 5-30 minutes. Dps it seems could be waiting a few minutes to hours. Id just like to have a ballpark estimate on how long I have to wait when I queue on my dps so I know If I need to babysit the game or not. I'd like to be able to get some things done around the house sometimes when I wait. I agree random should stay random. I would also like the group to have the ability to maybe skip conversations entirely. I doubt that would ever become a reality though due to the games big selling point is it's story

I think something as simple as a clear sound notification would be useful for the approach you'd like to take. It could be toggled on or off, and when on, it would make a moderately loud sound of your choosing upon queue pop. Thus you could do whatever you need to do around the house without having to check on the game every two minutes. You could even write a program to do this task yourself, which would activate an alarm upon the computer's recognition of the change in game of the queue menu appearing. Not sure what that tool would be (pixel identification or something?), but it probably wouldn't be that hard to develop.

I would love for there to be some sort of counter or indicator to your queue position. It would also be nice to know what your tentative group had so far. Maybe if you knew you were waiting on a tank or a healer specifically you could find one your self then queue. I just think any more info that BW can provide us would be useful.

I won't queue for PvP while I am in the GF queue. It would be nice to at least have a guess at long it's going to be. If it's a long time I can go ahead and PvP without worrying about the GF popping in the middle and having to leave one or the other.

Although a suggestion to help out with queue times since 1.5 is to get the field respec. Since the respecs themselves are free now on my Commando I queue as DPS and Heals and just respec if I have to.