This is VERY annoying :S

DEuZZ

Does anyone know when you right click with your mouse on a target WHY you use attack on spell bar 1? mean it starts do attack by right clicking at a target, and i can't find anyplace where to turn it off ????

At times special if it's many mobs etc i tend to right click at targets, and then i use my spell that is on the slot 1....

Also this button: | <--- it cannot be changed???? i mean when i press on spell 1 on my bar i tend sometimes to hit that by misstake and then it comes up that "issues report thing...." and it's also VERY annoying, specialy in pvp... = instant fail...

I really hope someday i can redo the key to this, find it VERY odd i cannot change shortkey to it, or remove it...

I don't make a habit of complain about a awesome game, but this is only issues i have with the game, other then this the game is AWESOME! best mmo i ever tryed, so congrats on awesome game Bioware :):cool:

Have you tried looking through the keybinds menu to see if it can be unbound?

Hey man, yeah indeed i have cannot find it at least :\ also i tryed to change they ' | ' key to diffrent spell, but i still get the "report issues" thing up :\

You do realise you are in the wrong forum for this here?

Welcome to the STAR WARS discussion Forum! This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games.

I do hope they add an option to disable activating 1 with right click. Even after not playing WoW for two years before this game, I still accidentally use whatever is in box 1 because I'm so used to right clicking mobs to start white damage attacking LOL. I've just stopped putting skills on 1 for now.

You do realise you are in the wrong forum for this here?

Welcome to the STAR WARS discussion Forum! This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games.

No i did not realise that. I just had issues with this so i tough it was here i could tell about that.

I do hope they add an option to disable activating 1 with right click. Even after not playing WoW for two years before this game, I still accidentally use whatever is in box 1 because I'm so used to right clicking mobs to start white damage attacking LOL. I've just stopped putting skills on 1 for now.

hehe indeed :)