PVP Healing Worthless. Terribad. Not worth playing heal spec in pvp.

lebenharvest

it appears to me that your screenshot clearly shows that sorcs did the most healing. and the greatest total damage was done by a sorc.

so no, it's not really a prime example. aside from the fact that the end totals don't really give a good accounting of how the match went, or who did what. for all we know those BHs were sitting in mid dpsing down whatever noobs were dumb enough to sit in mid and let them, rather than doing what they're supposed to. like getting the ball to the other side, or killing the ball carrier of the enemy team :)

LOL you got trolled by sarcasm.

I had issues with healing but then I figured it out. I can easily take 2 doods blasting away on one of my guys and dps at the same time.

This is what I do

Static barrier

HoT the target with 2 HoTs.

HOT + SB + biggest heal is OP

Purge like a mofo

done! get some pew pew in there and you are golden. I really enjoy how the Inq can CC, pew pew and heal all at the same time!

Edited by avictor

funny spec the most viable way you still can Hardly out heal 1 dps.

I enjoy how people boast they "Know how to play their class & you should learn"

Yea... Because the game is so simple a small child can comprehend it.

Get real... hurp durp l2p bro.

Edited by lebenharvest

You have obviously not played a lot of pvp if you have not been hit 5k in one shot.

as well as Dots/multiple strikes.

Meanwhile the sorc is just nerfed with their 2-3k combat crits. GG

and in pvp Innervate is useless just about. Combat healing in this game is terrible. Especially when your just a solo playing healer.

Healer can hardly progress through their own quests at their same level. Khem val takes so much damn damage no matter if you are specced proper.

I am an experienced MMO Healer and In this game COMBAT healing is a lame and most of the time an ineffective aspect.

I see what you did Thar Boiware.

GG 30% combat healing nerf for the lose.

Edited by lebenharvest

Healer can hardly progress through their own quests at their same level. Khem val takes so much damn damage no matter if you are specced proper.

You are bad at this game. Healers have the easiest time leveling. With proper healing neither you nor your pet are ever in danger of dying, and you can tackle far greater groups of mobs than you could as a dps, not to mention you can shorten your quest times by running through trash instead of killing it.

I guess bioware forgot to make healrs OP at lvl 10. Their mistake guys!

Just wait till your 2nd PVP match (lol) eventually you'll run into a lvl 50 healer farming all the good little lowbies for epic lootz and your opinion will surely change.

Edited by Ovanmaru

You calling me bad means nothing. It simply means your mind is inept to understanding a vast concept like this game.

If you don't see the problem that's just because You don't.

You don't know me don't act like your better I have years of development experience and have worked on and for several mmo's

Edited by lebenharvest

Well if you were truly as knowledgeable as you pretend to be you would spot the exploits.

Oh I forgot your just trying to post to make a pointless opinion when you have no real viable feedback. gg

There are several talent exploits that our Brilliant and Caring Beta testers neglected to point out. Across multiple classes.

I am suprised as well how biowares developers could let these slip through its very ridiculous.

I dont think the devs play test the game very much if at all.

Edited by lebenharvest

Well if you were truly as knowledgeable as you pretend to be you would spot the exploits.

Why are you responding to me in a truely hostile manner? I simply asked what exploits you were talking about. Also....why double post?

I also hold myself in high reguard for not being the type of player who seeks out exploits.

I've trolled a lot of people in my time, but this was not meant to be one of them, if i have offended you then thats you over reacting...not me trolling. Take a deep breath and explain to me the situation rather than an attempt to flame me.

Edited by Ovanmaru

sigh...

A game can not be completely balanced at low level.. Just level up first and then look for improvements..

This being said, I don't think the Sorc is lacking as a healer. I have no issues keeping others, or myself up in warzones, unless they're being focused on by 2+ players. Bubbles ftw :)

And then the PVE aspect. Corruption together with Khem in tankstance = walk in the park..

But fix the damn UI!! Better customizable operation Frames (which actually update healthbars in real time, while at it)..... *pretty please*