Out with the new... in with the... old? <Alpha Company>

Srax_Zolak

((OOC: This entire post is OOC so as to not have character conflicts and make this as smooth as possible for all that wish to partake in the discussion, end of disclaimer))

Hello there ladies and gentleman,

Let me first introduce myself before I get in to some hot topics that I feel need to be discussed so as to give you all a better perspective. In game I am Som. I use to be the liaison officer for Alpha Company prior to my long leave of absence. Most Roleplayers on here that have been around through the summer will remember me and so I am now back to do what I do best.

I am not here to discuss the previous liaison officer, but instead here to reach out to other Guilds which share similar interests, whether that's RP, PvP or both. Jung Ma has some very solid guilds still around from the ones I remember. Seelund Trading CO., Knights of Sokan, SerraTek Industries, Furious Angels and I'm sure more and so that brings me up to what I wish to discuss with my fellow Jung Ma guilds. What is it that your guild is currently doing? Your theme? What sort of events do you hope of running? Looking to network? Want questions answered about Alpha Company? Need an antagonist for a plot?

Feel free to ask, question or comment, I am here to in hopes of developing good relations within our server.

Thank you to those who took the time to read this post and I hope you take the time to respond.

Welcome Back! I had to take this summer off as well and just got back recently. Nice to see familiar names and guilds again. In a weird way I miss the old battles between Reign and ACOY. Lots of videos shot against each other, HUGE world pvp battles on Tatooine, mumble channels filled with yelling, and forums spammed with hatred towards the Republic and ACOY :D

Ahh, the good ole days!

Edited by Iowan

Well hello there!

<Esoteric Order> (Formerly Order of the Sith Lords) is still around and willing to break out of our shell to participate in more server-wide events.

Our theme is a secret organization of Sith (Think Illuminati-Wild and dangerous, with a over-arching galactic domination goal.) We're not very... Social due to our RP nature, but that doesn't mean we are shy. Our main goals are to progress our Guild's story, and break out of our shell to help the RP community at large get into more Roleplay in more places around the Galaxy. I envision Jung Ma turning into the "Starsider" of TOR. (Starsider being THE Roleplay server from Star Wars Galaxies, for those who do not know).

We've done an event with AC in the past where you guys stormed a battle on Quesh between two factions of my guild. It was a lot of fun.

So, we may utilize your offer to be an antagonist again, or perhaps on one of your patrols you will find some rogue Sith stomping around!

Edited by SawneyRath

One has to wonder how they go about purchasing fine wines from Fernando Ruiz.

Seriously though, it was nice to see a couple of you guys Saturday night playing on NS with us.

P.S.

Morales... what will I do when you are no longer sub 50? I shall mourn your moving on and become a shell of my former self.