Lookin for high-end guild

Nneinn

Hi,

I'm looking for a guild that does high end pvp and/or pve.

i recently came from a long break from wow, and realize how much more fun and better swtor is, and now here i am.

i was an arena master in wow, as well as a dedicated rbg leader (rbgs are basically warzones) so i do habe experience in the envrionment.

credentials:

-arena master in wow on feral druid and hpali

-general title on feral druid

-led rbg's all the time, pugs and in-house

-led 68th-71st best pvp guild in the world, 6th on battlegroup, 1st on server.

-ex-sponsored dota 2 player

please friend me in game, neinlol, or reply, if u have any questions

Edited by Nneinn

Hi,

I'm looking for a guild that does high end pvp and/or pve.

i recently came from a long break from wow, and realize how much more fun and better swtor is, and now here i am.

i was an arena master in wow, as well as a dedicated rbg leader (rbgs are basically warzones) so i do habe experience in the envrionment.

please friend me in game, neinlol, or reply, if u have any questions

Pm"d!

still looking

please private message me if you have a guild that's recruiting

somebody private messaged me, and i wasnt able to respond, and i forgot their names. i think it started with a d and had special characters in it.

still looking

please private message me if you have a guild that's recruiting

somebody private messaged me, and i wasnt able to respond, and i forgot their names. i think it started with a d and had special characters in it.

Nneinn,

I'll go ahead and bump this so we can get some forum diversity away from all the PvP and DPS flame wars.

If you're still looking for a "high-end" guild go ahead and check us out at http://www.vanguardguild.com or http://www.vanguardswtor.com. Hopefully our definition of a high-end guild matches what you have in mind.