How do I L2RP? :P

darienbass

I was planning on joining an RP server when i'm able to start playing, and i was wondering where i should go and what i should read to really get into it. I'm planning on making a Zabrak Bounty Hunter, so should i just like, go to star wars wikki and read into Zabraks and Bounty Hunters? I'm a long time Star Wars fan, and i really want to get into this game so any help would be much appreciated

I was planning on joining an RP server when i'm able to start playing, and i was wondering where i should go and what i should read to really get into it. I'm planning on making a Zabrak Bounty Hunter, so should i just like, go to star wars wikki and read into Zabraks and Bounty Hunters? I'm a long time Star Wars fan, and i really want to get into this game so any help would be much appreciated

yeah wiki would be a good place to start.Get the basic onfo on the Zabrak culture and basically build a character in your head. figure out what drives them, why they chose their path, what they value, and what kind of person they are. RP in any form is just acting. Just try to put yourself in the shoes of the character you build, and respond to people and situations as you believe that character would.

I would not act just like Fett, as another user suggested.Jengo Fett was Mandalorian, and raised Bobba, so his behavior would not be very similar to a Zabrak. Their cultures are quite different

Hope that helps!

Edited by Valimar

No sweat, glad to help. I may get into rp myself, but first I wanna see what the environment is in game. Many MMOs have RP servers, but never enforce the server as RP, so those servers end up useless wastes of space. I know in world of ripoff, they have RPrs on RP servers, but they have gone so far into hiding due to all the non-rprs who took over the servers. I really hope Bioware doesn't let that happen here.

If you find good RP, send me a message and I will come join you!

cheers!

Edited by Valimar

The beauty of role-playing in a game like this, is that you don't have to restrict yourself to a set pattern of behavior based on precidents. Play it however you wish. :) That said, bounty hunters, and Zabraks, come in all varieties in the star wars setting, so there is a lot of freedom there regardless.