Just a Sweet Thrasher Parse

http://www.torparse.com/a/391352/time/1376967454/1376967680/0/Overview

2911 dps, HM SNV

Note. Single Target start to finish did not use orbital or grenades on upper adds

From my 1st attack which drops stealth (damn tank didnt say going lol) to thrahsers death since adds were up still (had a 27k sniper in HM up top was kinda funny) anyways just a sexy parse felt like sharing since can't post on NIM thread.

Lethality Operative (Near Full 72, 75% itemized mods, Partisian cubes, verpine implants, and 12/14 blue augments)

Oh and i still have crit (havent had chance to get rid of) should leth OP have any ? the parse says yes lol

Edited by WillHolmes

I got fairly close to this on my Scoundrel the other night: 2864. No PvE set bonus. 66 enhancements and a couple 61 armorings. Also, quite a bit of tank fail, early-pulling and raid cleaving, so I wasn't able to treat it as a pure dummy parse (this is most notable on my Shoot First delay).

Thrasher's a pretty good fight for Op DPS (honestly, it's a good fight for everyone's DPS), but Dash'roode is generally better. If you don't get lost, it's like a dummy fight with adds and an execute. The knockbacks don't affect Ops quite as much as they do other classes (especially other melee), and operative DPS is stupidly mobile.

BTW, it's worth noting that torparse has a Statistics page with leaderboards for fights like this. We don't really have to post here to wag our epeens. :-)