Imperial or Republic server?

AxelSigh

Each server serves both factions. You can play Imperial or Republic toons on the same server. Some are more balanced than others, you might check the server-specific forums for more details.

Just for clarification, the PVP servers for North America are The Bastion & Prophecy of the Five. Jung Ma is RP-PVP.

It's best to have all your characters on one server no matter the faction. All will be under the same legacy and all legacy XP will benefit each character; plus you can email gear back an forth between characters and across factions.

If you split to different servers you'll have two separate groups that don't generate any benefit to the others.

As far as winning at PVP, that is dependent on a few things. Are you the type of PVP player who can carry your team?

If so, you've got nothing to worry about.

I am not that kind of player so when I win at PVP, it is because I got on a good team. I can carry my weight but can't pick up the slack for anyone else.

I have played WZs on both factions and have found myself on some truly great teams and some truly awful teams.

It's best to have all your characters on one server no matter the faction. All will be under the same legacy and all legacy XP will benefit each character; plus you can email gear back an forth between characters and across factions.

If you split to different servers you'll have two separate groups that don't generate any benefit to the others.

cool did not know that thanks