Dismissed Companions keep returning?

Telliyos

I like the idea of companions, but I'm wondering if there's a way to dismiss them more permanently?

Sometimes I just don't need the help, and it's kind of annoying when I'm just about to finish a mob off and this giant green lizard guy jumps in and body-slams him :p

I've tried right click -> dismiss, but every time I enter a new area or even finish a conversation he re-appears. Is there any way to get him to take the hint? :p

Thanks!

I like the idea of companions, but I'm wondering if there's a way to dismiss them more permanently?

Sometimes I just don't need the help, and it's kind of annoying when I'm just about to finish a mob off and this giant green lizard guy jumps in and body-slams him :p

I've tried right click -> dismiss, but every time I enter a new area or even finish a conversation he re-appears. Is there any way to get him to take the hint? :p

Thanks!

Send him on a loooooooong mission!

As a lightly armed healer, I really liked having a 7 foot tall lizard dude who thought I was his messiah and zealously practicing a religion that dictates he kill everything that might present a challenge.

On the sith side, it was also nice to have a 9 foot tall murder machine at my side...but he keeps threatening to eat me.

Thanks!

Why wouldn't you want help? This game is made to be played with companions. It is a lot easier if you have them with you.

Lizard man is annoying, always sticking his big head in the way. Once I got Theran (Healer) I never used Qyzen again. Didn't miss him, either.

This game is designed to be played with companions, so unless you're grouped with other players all the time, you will need a companion with you. Quests get a lot harder as you level up.