My Completed Kaas SH Video!

Slowpokeking

I also recorded a video this time, hope you guys like it! Pls forgive me for the bad camera use.

I forgive you! :eek: It's not that bad; :) it gets better as you go along. I watched more than once and I think your SH looks great! It showcases your statues and trophies very well. The music sounds epic. I liked the sleens watching the aquarium too.

:cool:

Sorry but the camera's constant unsteady motion literally made me sick and dizzy to the point of almost passing out.

I barely got 30 seconds in before having to stop the video.

You can look at the pics.

I will make a new and better one.

Edited by Slowpokeking

I forgive you! :eek: It's not that bad; :) it gets better as you go along. I watched more than once and I think your SH looks great! It showcases your statues and trophies very well. The music sounds epic. I liked the sleens watching the aquarium too.

:cool:

Thanks, I deleted it to make a better one.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I like the most about your Kaas SH is how open it looks. It feels very uncluttered. As much as I like my SH's, they feel somewhat cluttered.

I don't have proper video capturing software, so I'll have to take screen shots of my SH's and post them to the same site you did.

What I like the most about your Kaas SH is how open it looks. It feels very uncluttered. As much as I like my SH's, they feel somewhat cluttered.

I don't have proper video capturing software, so I'll have to take screen shots of my SH's and post them to the same site you did.

I added some stuff already, just look at the pics in the reply from TOR Decor.

I don't like filling every space, and it's already 349/350 because of many pets were used.

Edited by Slowpokeking