Primary Blaters Won't Fire using MB 1

Dakotajon

I've been gone awhile but when coming back to GSF I have noticed that my primary blasters won't fire using MB1. I reset to default but that changes nothing. Any suggestions?

You are likely suffering from a long-unfixed bug that deselects components and talents at random. Go into your hangar and look at your ship to make sure it actually has a laser cannon equipped.

This bug also deselects T4 and T5 talents, so you have to check your ships every time you log in to see if anything is missing that shouldn't be.

- Despon

Edited by caederon

You are likely suffering from a long-unfixed bug that deselects components and talents at random. Go into your hangar and look at your ship to make sure it actually has a laser cannon equipped.

This bug also deselects T4 and T5 talents, so you have to check your ships every time you log in to see if anything is missing that shouldn't be.

- Despon

I think he's saying he doesn't even fire his blasters when he hits LMB.

I think he's saying he doesn't even fire his blasters when he hits LMB.

Right, that bug can (and has) actually removed components entirely from ships. I have a bomber on one character that it eventually reduced down to having no components at all, it's just a hull with nothing on it. I left it that way because it's amusing, but the bug likely removed his lasers from the ship entirely. Thus they don't fire.

- Despon

Oh wow I didn't realize it could completely strip off the component entirely! I still deal with the removal of my T4-5 laser upgrades every day on at least two of my ships but across all of my toons, I have not had a component entirely de-selected! More reason to check the ships every time you log in.