Forced to Go Sorcerer Hybrid

Ghost_Spectre

And we aren't a "farming target" once you learn to play.

Can you be more insulting with this type of Bovine Excrement? You assume I do not know how to play. You know what ASSUME means right? If all you are going to offer is insults about L2FP, then don't bother engaging.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on my jug last night and ran into a lightning sorc in a wz. All your abilities can be shut down I have a instant 50% slow, throw force run in the trash anytime it is up. I have a aoe stun, back hand (hard stun), force choke, force push, and a interept. If I wanted to I could go hybrid to get unstoppable and that negates your bubble. So throw all your casts in the trash. All he could do is try and force run and shock.

I was on my jug last night and ran into a lightning sorc in a wz. All your abilities can be shut down I have a instant 50% slow, throw force run in the trash anytime it is up. I have a aoe stun, back hand (hard stun), force choke, force push, and a interept. If I wanted to I could go hybrid to get unstoppable and that negates your bubble. So throw all your casts in the trash. All he could do is try and force run and shock.

You are correct. It is a crying shame that a Sorcerer is equipped with one 8 second stun (Electrocute) and a CC (Whirlwind), neither of which is worth a damn. However, only your stuns will interrupt a Lightning specded Sorcerer who has 'Polarity Shift' up. I can still cast against you even if you jump to me for 10 seconds unless, of course, you use your stun to stop me. With no other defensive capabilities, the Sorcerer is nothing more than a medal giver to an attacker. "Oh, here lands a Jedi Guardian, here's your medals..." :p

Edited by Ghost_Spectre

No, a ranged caster class should not do 10 percent more damange than a melee class. Otherwise, every warzone would be eight sorcerers. We need more burst. We could use a defensive cooldown. But we aren't that far off. A 15 percent damage buff would make us ridiculously overpowered.

And we aren't a "farming target" once you learn to play.

I personally quite enjoy when a derpsmasher tries to leap at me 1-on-1 and is then shocked when I use all the skills at my disposal to own him.

Every time you talk about how you beat other classes- you seem to be talking about people who don't know how to play. Sure, of course most of us can beat bad players- and given time I can beat a lot of good players of other classes 1v1 too.

However- that's not what pvp revolves around. It revolves around objectives- which when put together with short rez timers, you need to be able to kill people very quickly to take them. That's why sorcs aren't taken in rated.

1- Killing people fast? Nope, we are dead last when it comes to burst- even a merc or an op can outburst us, so this is far out.

2- Pressuring/killing healers? Again, we're dead last- oh woopie, you can force a healer to use a GCD to purge himself- anyone else will just be straight up killing that healer, stopping their casts, forcing them to move and thus lose healing time. I have NEVER lost 1v1 as a healing sorc to a dps sorc- that is how easy sorcs are to counter by a healer.- any other dots spec (snipers, PTs, anni mara) dos dots considerably better than we do anyway, while also being either much more mobile (mara/pt) or having far better ranged defensive abilities (snipers)

3- Control? Actually, at the moment, here is the one area in objective capture we actually are not only decent, but may even excel. With so many stuns we're great at halting rushes or slowing defenders down, which can do alot for helping a cap. However- BW has said they're nerfing that, and implied they're going to reduce the stun bubble to one person only- which in turn will reduce us to one of the weakest for control- look at other classes with aoe stuns/mezzes, with on demand pulls/roots/pushes. We have short ranged, single target CC- the only casted and only single target mez- and even our KB was massively nerfed and covers about a third of the area it used to.

There is NOTHING in objective based pvp that a sorc can do as well or better than the top five dps classes other than the bubble stun- and when that's nerfed, we lose even that. Doesn't matter if you can kite a mara for a minute (which would be astounding since their mobility massively outdoes a sorc)- we lack anything for taking objectives- which is what dps are generally supposed to be doing.

I don't care if marauders are able to do more damage/survive better, CC better, move better, etc...... that's all irrelevant in truth. What really matters is how well we do on objectives- and any objective I can take on a sorc, I can take in half the time as a mara- and most of the objectives I can't take on a sorc I could on a mara.

We are behind- and the reality is when it comes to class balance- if there are classes that are considerably better than others- that is NOT balanced, period.

why ppl still try to play sorc as dsp? play healer, its great healing class and ppl will love you

no point play useless dps when you can take pytorech, marauder or assasin ...

just adapt, sorcerer = healer ... i play only healer, its easy and fun

Inc wall of text. No TLDR except you are bad, stop whining.

I've stayed silent for a long time, but the amount of awful is finally forcing me to cave...

You are NOT relegated to any kind of hybrid spec if you're a good player. Everyone who posts complaining about sorcs, is BAD, plain and simple. I'm a 2k+ rated full lightning sorc. I average 400-500k per match, regardless of map, with a normal wz high of 860k and rated at 830k. My burst is incredible, 4-5k thundering blasts on any target, with my highest chain lightning so far at 5909. Assuming I'm not taunted or a target doesn't have defensive cooldowns up, I can drop 8-10K on someone within 2 secs, fully geared or not. Even in a worse case scenario where my chain lightning doesn't crit, I still hit someone for over 5k in that burst. My lightning strike also averages between 1100-2200 depending on target and crit.

The problem is, most of you s-key, keyboard turn, and click. You don't know how to kite. You don't know how to gear. You don't play with anyone good because you aren't good enough for them to play with you.

Can it be frustrating to play solo when you come against a premade who knows you and focuses you? Of course. Even when that happens, I still get mine. Solo queue is based on luck sometimes of who your teammates are. If you still can't at least dominate damage boards, then you just aren't good, plain and simple.

This was my rated team I ran with, and yes we ran after all the patches that changed any kind of class abilities...

Lightning Sorc - Me 7/32/2 spec

31 Madness Sorc

2 Pt Pyros

1 Mara - 19/22 or 18/23 anni/carnage hybrid...was our buff bot and solo node defender...never lost a node

1 tank sin....used offensively

1 healing sorc....27/12/2 spec....not even bubble stun!

1 healing merc...omg a merc nowai

Did I play with an unconventional comp that helped me succeed more? Yes, but at the same time...look at the classes and specs we played with...if you are an amazing player, you can make anything work. My personal record is 104-10 since I didn't have as much playtime. Everyone else on the team ranges in rating from 2200-3k. When I wasn't available they used a lethality sniper in my place.

Poster JBDSooner is right...if they buff our damage 15% then people like me will be jesus mode. I know Depreva who posts a lot here too...he is a great dps sorc who could play on a rated team if he wanted...hell he could even fill the 31 madness role with my guild if he wanted...my feeling is he just likes to stir the pot.

1v1 you should never lose to a smasher (excluding rare cases of amazing ones). Smashers only hurt when there are 2 or 3 at a time on you...but then, what is your team doing? If you're solo...what do you expect?

The arguments of, omg you can just take a pt or whoever instead of a sorc....true, I could do more damage on a pt if I wanted to...but I like playing on my sorc!! You guys act like there are more than a handful of great players per class per server...there aren't!! Stacking 4 pt pyros for a rated team would be impossible since the few great ones are spread out among guilds. If you think every smasher is good or too hard to beat, YOU ARE BAD.

I know most of this will fall on deaf ears because the problem with mmo players is that all of them think they are amazing and people like me are just an anomaly. The truth is, I see hundreds of sorcs and sages while doing warzones...almost all s key, don't know what to interrupt, and don't dispel themselves. Also positioning...the key to being a great sorc is positioning, and I know for a fact the majority of you are bad at that. Gearing also...DO NOT attempt lightning sorc if you are under 900 bonus damage...you will not put out enough pressure. As someone said in a previous post, 31 madness is the best spec to learn on as a sorc for kiting purposes. Once you can 1v1 the majority of good melee on your server, you are ready for lightning.

Oh and stats for those curious...1249 exp, 975 bonus damage, 30% crit, 75% surge, 8.44% alacrity (which makes lightning strike under 1.1 secs when you pop the alacrity buff as well as a base thundering blast of 1.8 secs) and I augment willpower.

I guess I should include my ideas for buffs too...I think there are a couple things that could be added to make the average sorc more desirable for rated:

For lightning spec high up in the tree: Purge - removes all defensive buffs from a target including guard. 2 or 3 min cooldown. Might be a little overpowered, but at the same time makes the teams more tactical in certain situations.

Madness spec needs some kind of drain life/force ability high up in the tree, not the pathetic excuse they have for the dot healing now.

I think each tree should get some type of aura too, much like the armors for priests in wow. There could be an armor aura, speed increase aura, and even a life drain aura. Each tree gets a different one high up in their talent tree.

Defensively, add an ice-block type ability or something that greatly increases our defense at cost to offense.

And before you criticize my alts...deception sin, concealment op, carnage mara =)

Edited by orryko

Can you be more insulting with this type of Bovine Excrement? You assume I do not know how to play. You know what ASSUME means right? If all you are going to offer is insults about L2FP, then don't bother engaging.

If you don't want to hear "l2p," then l2p. If you come on the forums and constantly whine about how awful sorcs are, I have to assume you don't know how to play a sorc because I know how to play a sorc and can do so in warzones quite competently. When you make absolute statements about how terrible the class is, expect to hear l2p because it isn't nearly as bad as you make it sound.

Every time you talk about how you beat other classes- you seem to be talking about people who don't know how to play. Sure, of course most of us can beat bad players- and given time I can beat a lot of good players of other classes 1v1 too.

No, I just know how to play my class, which is why I'm not on here whining constantly about how sorcs can't compete in warzones. I compete in warzones quite well with both a sorc and a sage. Is it easier to compete as a marauder? Sure. And we could certainly use a slight buff here and there. But these constant qq threads about how much DPS sorcs suck get old. If you can't compete as a sorc, roll a derp-smash maruader. Many of us are quite happy with the way our class plays and can do so without Bioware making us needlessly overpowered.

Inc wall of text. No TLDR except you are bad, stop whining.

I've stayed silent for a long time, but the amount of awful is finally forcing me to cave...

You are NOT relegated to any kind of hybrid spec if you're a good player. Everyone who posts complaining about sorcs, is BAD, plain and simple. I'm a 2k+ rated full lightning sorc. I average 400-500k per match, regardless of map, with a normal wz high of 860k and rated at 830k. My burst is incredible, 4-5k thundering blasts on any target, with my highest chain lightning so far at 5909. Assuming I'm not taunted or a target doesn't have defensive cooldowns up, I can drop 8-10K on someone within 2 secs, fully geared or not. Even in a worse case scenario where my chain lightning doesn't crit, I still hit someone for over 5k in that burst. My lightning strike also averages between 1100-2200 depending on target and crit.

The problem is, most of you s-key, keyboard turn, and click. You don't know how to kite. You don't know how to gear. You don't play with anyone good because you aren't good enough for them to play with you.

Can it be frustrating to play solo when you come against a premade who knows you and focuses you? Of course. Even when that happens, I still get mine. Solo queue is based on luck sometimes of who your teammates are. If you still can't at least dominate damage boards, then you just aren't good, plain and simple.

This was my rated team I ran with, and yes we ran after all the patches that changed any kind of class abilities...

Lightning Sorc - Me 7/32/2 spec

31 Madness Sorc

2 Pt Pyros

1 Mara - 19/22 or 18/23 anni/carnage hybrid...was our buff bot and solo node defender...never lost a node

1 tank sin....used offensively

1 healing sorc....27/12/2 spec....not even bubble stun!

1 healing merc...omg a merc nowai

Did I play with an unconventional comp that helped me succeed more? Yes, but at the same time...look at the classes and specs we played with...if you are an amazing player, you can make anything work. My personal record is 104-10 since I didn't have as much playtime. Everyone else on the team ranges in rating from 2200-3k. When I wasn't available they used a lethality sniper in my place.

Poster JBDSooner is right...if they buff our damage 15% then people like me will be jesus mode. I know Depreva who posts a lot here too...he is a great dps sorc who could play on a rated team if he wanted...hell he could even fill the 31 madness role with my guild if he wanted...my feeling is he just likes to stir the pot.

1v1 you should never lose to a smasher (excluding rare cases of amazing ones). Smashers only hurt when there are 2 or 3 at a time on you...but then, what is your team doing? If you're solo...what do you expect?

The arguments of, omg you can just take a pt or whoever instead of a sorc....true, I could do more damage on a pt if I wanted to...but I like playing on my sorc!! You guys act like there are more than a handful of great players per class per server...there aren't!! Stacking 4 pt pyros for a rated team would be impossible since the few great ones are spread out among guilds. If you think every smasher is good or too hard to beat, YOU ARE BAD.

I know most of this will fall on deaf ears because the problem with mmo players is that all of them think they are amazing and people like me are just an anomaly. The truth is, I see hundreds of sorcs and sages while doing warzones...almost all s key, don't know what to interrupt, and don't dispel themselves. Also positioning...the key to being a great sorc is positioning, and I know for a fact the majority of you are bad at that. Gearing also...DO NOT attempt lightning sorc if you are under 900 bonus damage...you will not put out enough pressure. As someone said in a previous post, 31 madness is the best spec to learn on as a sorc for kiting purposes. Once you can 1v1 the majority of good melee on your server, you are ready for lightning.

Oh and stats for those curious...1249 exp, 975 bonus damage, 30% crit, 75% surge, 8.44% alacrity (which makes lightning strike under 1.1 secs when you pop the alacrity buff as well as a base thundering blast of 1.8 secs) and I augment willpower.

I guess I should include my ideas for buffs too...I think there are a couple things that could be added to make the average sorc more desirable for rated:

For lightning spec high up in the tree: Purge - removes all defensive buffs from a target including guard. 2 or 3 min cooldown. Might be a little overpowered, but at the same time makes the teams more tactical in certain situations.

Madness spec needs some kind of drain life/force ability high up in the tree, not the pathetic excuse they have for the dot healing now.

I think each tree should get some type of aura too, much like the armors for priests in wow. There could be an armor aura, speed increase aura, and even a life drain aura. Each tree gets a different one high up in their talent tree.

Defensively, add an ice-block type ability or something that greatly increases our defense at cost to offense.

And before you criticize my alts...deception sin, concealment op, carnage mara =)

All this big talk about taking lightning to rateds, bursting thundering blast, etc

What friggin server is this i wanna rerrol there.

Hey OP, if you really want to stay with that 21/20 build, might I suggest giving up those will of the sith points and putting them into oppressing force instead for the 10 second stun CD reduction.

Also, i wonder about convection over induction, as lightning strike is terrible if its not instacast proc'd by Wrath and you wont be using thundering.

I agree Laforet that must be the largest population of keyboard turners in STWOR. You should never loose vs a smash user in 1 v1? On my server even as heals there are ones hitting for 7k you have 1 CC breaker and a bubble that will absorb about 3.5 -4k damage regardless if you spec bubble stun which is a gimp spec for dps.

You try that spec on my server they will clean you off their boot in under 13 seconds. They spec nothing but power and surge They don't need alacrity they don't need crit they can stack nothing but POWER and SURGE because they can auto crit you and while they are waiting for it they other abilities to trap you and cc you. You have no healing that they can't punch through in 1 move. if you had bubble up previous to their attack you would like get a second 1 up and die before the third one ever came of debuff.

The only way to beat those classes 1v1 is as a heal spec because you need the extra armor the quicker bubble the self heals, the sprint to free you of their snares and roots and just wither them and kite them down. 2 of them and you will die to many traps and cc's for a sorc to get away from if they have half a brain. If you can solo every juggernaut Marauder on your server then you have a lot of bads there.

I agree Laforet that must be the largest population of keyboard turners in STWOR. You should never loose vs a smash user in 1 v1? On my server even as heals there are ones hitting for 7k you have 1 CC breaker and a bubble that will absorb about 3.5 -4k damage regardless if you spec bubble stun which is a gimp spec for dps.

You try that spec on my server they will clean you off their boot in under 13 seconds. They spec nothing but power and surge They don't need alacrity they don't need crit they can stack nothing but POWER and SURGE because they can auto crit you and while they are waiting for it they other abilities to trap you and cc you. You have no healing that they can't punch through in 1 move. if you had bubble up previous to their attack you would like get a second 1 up and die before the third one ever came of debuff.

The only way to beat those classes 1v1 is as a heal spec because you need the extra armor the quicker bubble the self heals, the sprint to free you of their snares and roots and just wither them and kite them down. 2 of them and you will die to many traps and cc's for a sorc to get away from if they have half a brain. If you can solo every juggernaut Marauder on your server then you have a lot of bads there.

Yes our server is full of bads (see my statement about bads thinking they're amazing and therefore if they perform badly they must need buffs). What is your rating again? If you want to see me in action, come over to pot5 and i'll show you what a good sorc can do. Oh, and lol at needing sprint to break their snares when you can dispel force crush. Stay small.

Yes our server is full of bads (see my statement about bads thinking they're amazing and therefore if they perform badly they must need buffs). What is your rating again? If you want to see me in action, come over to pot5 and i'll show you what a good sorc can do. Oh, and lol at needing sprint to break their snares when you can dispel force crush. Stay small.

Very impressive, assuming you are not lying. So you are saying that it is possible to do something with full lightning in pvp? I would like to see some videos as i never believed in full lightning being capable of this.

I''m not lying. Anyone can come on pot5 and see my pvp rating, look at my gear, watch me in a wz, etc. Most of the good teams/players quit, but there are still a few around who can verify I did in fact play as lightning in rated.

As for a video, I thought about doing it so maybe it's something I'll look into. It's hard to say exactly a set rotation because there isn't one. General advice would be to always keep crushing darkness and thundering blast on cooldown. Save recklessness for chain lightning procs. For your second charge of recklessness, either use it for force lightning proc or the self-heal (with my gear it's about a 5k crit). Tab affliction on every target if you know it's going to be a battle and they don't need to be cc'd, that way you can switch to them and burst at any moment. ALWAYS keep force slow on cooldown as well, especially if you notice a melee getting too close to you.

I know it's really general advice but I react to each class differently based on my positioning, which cds they use, etc.

As for gear, I mentioned it in my initial post. You want 30% crit buffed. I have 75% surge. I switch all the mods to +40 power and all the enhancements to the lower endurance/higher power. I use all willpower augments. My bonus damage is 975.3 at the moment and when I'm finished I will be ~1000 bonus damage (if I switch exp crystal for power in my saber, already have 41 power in my oh).

Edit: Sorry missed your other question. Yes it's more than possible for a pug. Some games you will get stomped on but the majority of the time you will make just as big of a difference as any other high dps. Let's be real though...anyone will die when 2 or 3 smashers are on you, or even 2 pts. Against a good premade, you need one of your own. I succeeded in rated partly because I had a guard on me when I was focused, which allowed me to turret. Secondly, I used my knockback root to keep pressure off our merc healer so he could also turret and heal. There are many variables which can influence your success, but if you just want to queue solo as lightning, you'll unfortunately have to min/max with at least wh before you'll match up. I can 1v1 much more easily on my sin and even my op...I feel like I have to play perfectly in some 1v1 situations, so I guess that's where the frustration comes from many sorcs

Edited by orryko

I...I feel like I have to play perfectly in some 1v1 situations, so I guess that's where the frustration comes from many sorcs

this is how i feel, I know alot of different class and I know how to counter but with my sage tk spec it is hard 1 on 1, you got to interupt that ravage, cleanse dot, kite, and fine some way to get off your casts.

what mods do you use ? I am going to start min maxing already fully augmented

this is how i feel, I know alot of different class and I know how to counter but with my sage tk spec it is hard 1 on 1, you got to interupt that ravage, cleanse dot, kite, and fine some way to get off your casts.

what mods do you use ? I am going to start min maxing already fully augmented

i'm not finished min/max ewh yet either...i like playing on my alts and grinding all the extra gloves, belts, and legs is a *****. the actual mod is the war hero's aptitude 27...34 end, 52 wp, 30 exp, 40 power. I put it in every single piece except for the chest, which I use the stock ewh forcemaster chest. The stock chest allows me to be just over 30% crit when all is said and done. I use 2 piece mystic and 2 piece master for the bonuses. I put pve armorings in my belt and bracer (hopefully you can afford the 63s =P). I will continue using wh force healer ear and wh force lord implants, because ewh all suck.

First, I will note that I prefer a hybrid spec on principle. However, the BioWare system is designed to prevent this from happening, top-loading the branches. That being said, because of some very strong t3 and t4 choices with good synergy in the sorcerer branches with lackluster t7s in the damage branches specifically, sorcerers tend to work better hybrid. This is a backhanded nerf on sorcerers because they cannot pure-spec as well as other classes, and have several points wasted in t1-t2-t3. This is made even worse by the need of almost any build to have at least five points in lightning.

Sorcerers, on the other hand, will likely see the greatest benefit from the extra five levels, but still requires improvements to t6-t7 slots.

I can verify that zeno'bia not only plays but excels at full lightning. That stat priorities he listed are also in line with my own findings. Having around 270 alacrity is a must because without alacrity you will never get your casts off against good players. The only problem I'm having is figuring out exactly what I want my crit to power ratio to be at; currently im only running 954 bonus damage and 35% crit.

Regardless lightning can set up pretty amazing single target burst and decent aoe pressure/burst thanks to chain lightning. The capability of the spec varies based on the amount of the enemies around and the capability of your teammates to peel/guard you if need be. Full lightning is by no means 1v1 spec and you should avoid such confrontations; you need a group setting to maximize the occurrence and effectiveness of your procs.

When I am in a warzone I am usually top dps by a good margin. My damage scores are not as high as when I play the hybrid but I feel my damage is actually effective. The difference is I am actually killing my targets quickly and hitting entire groups of enemies for 4.5k while bursting a single target thanks to chain lightning. The spec is a lot of fun and very challenging and in my opinion it is at least as viable as hybrid dps for rated, maybe moreso.

I could try to record some footage but I don't have much experience with video editing. If anyone has some program suggestions for doing that I could try to at least get some unedited game-play footage up.

Regardless lightning can set up pretty amazing single target burst and decent aoe pressure/burst thanks to chain lightning. The capability of the spec varies based on the amount of the enemies around and the capability of your teammates to peel/guard you if need be. Full lightning is by no means 1v1 spec and you should avoid such confrontations; you need a group setting to maximize the occurrence and effectiveness of your procs.

That's a big if, and basically admitting you need help to do your job. Chances are if you're in that good a team that you're able to freecast most of the time, it wouldn't really matter which spec you use.

That's a big if, and basically admitting you need help to do your job. Chances are if you're in that good a team that you're able to freecast most of the time, it wouldn't really matter which spec you use.

The fact that 1 vs 1 we suck is a problem that needs fixing

I''m not lying. Anyone can come on pot5 and see my pvp rating, look at my gear, watch me in a wz, etc. Most of the good teams/players quit, but there are still a few around who can verify I did in fact play as lightning in rated.

As for a video, I thought about doing it so maybe it's something I'll look into. It's hard to say exactly a set rotation because there isn't one. General advice would be to always keep crushing darkness and thundering blast on cooldown. Save recklessness for chain lightning procs. For your second charge of recklessness, either use it for force lightning proc or the self-heal (with my gear it's about a 5k crit). Tab affliction on every target if you know it's going to be a battle and they don't need to be cc'd, that way you can switch to them and burst at any moment. ALWAYS keep force slow on cooldown as well, especially if you notice a melee getting too close to you.

I know it's really general advice but I react to each class differently based on my positioning, which cds they use, etc.

As for gear, I mentioned it in my initial post. You want 30% crit buffed. I have 75% surge. I switch all the mods to +40 power and all the enhancements to the lower endurance/higher power. I use all willpower augments. My bonus damage is 975.3 at the moment and when I'm finished I will be ~1000 bonus damage (if I switch exp crystal for power in my saber, already have 41 power in my oh).

Edit: Sorry missed your other question. Yes it's more than possible for a pug. Some games you will get stomped on but the majority of the time you will make just as big of a difference as any other high dps. Let's be real though...anyone will die when 2 or 3 smashers are on you, or even 2 pts. Against a good premade, you need one of your own. I succeeded in rated partly because I had a guard on me when I was focused, which allowed me to turret. Secondly, I used my knockback root to keep pressure off our merc healer so he could also turret and heal. There are many variables which can influence your success, but if you just want to queue solo as lightning, you'll unfortunately have to min/max with at least wh before you'll match up. I can 1v1 much more easily on my sin and even my op...I feel like I have to play perfectly in some 1v1 situations, so I guess that's where the frustration comes from many sorcs

Listen, brother, i will try to be as soft as possible on this one but i ask for forgiveness even before i start talking, becuase i will prolly shatter some bones here.

First, we all know rating in SWTOR means nothing. With no matchmaking system and lack of xserver queues, rating inflation is not a possibility but a true reality.

For example, on Fatman server, you would expect STS had the highest ratings on the server, they didnt. Highest ratings on Fatman were from Blood Pact, and im sorry but Blood Pact was farmed hardcore by STS, Reported, Ladles crew or even Instinct. Blood Pact had such higher ratings because they queued non stop all day with like 30 members to always get a team going. The amount of rating you have correspond to the amount of games you played on a backwater server before the merge. It doesnt mean skill, means youre a tryhard really.

Second, while i myself am out of the RWZ scene (lack of good teams to play with unfortunately) i asked around the people i know who are doing rateds (got a couple of friends in Casuals, Hostile, STS, etc) and no one of them even heard about your guild or your rated teams. If you were THAT sucessful im sure some people would have heard about you or played your team and took notice of how skilled you are, right?

To your defense, one of my friends actually knew your guild. He said you guys have some decent players but you dont do rateds at all, i will take his opinion as truth.

Third, we actually met in a pug, you were running with a double premade of your guild + some kickass players (mast the operative healer) against a duo queue (me + toc), GG from casuals facetanking on his mando (dont get me wrong bro ure a crack player but heals is hard), and 5 of the most horrible recruit pugs in the universe.

You win, i will give you that, but barely. We actually got to second door in VS and we ALMOST opened it before not impressive at all bro not impressive at all.

Dont get me wrong, i do think you are a decent player (especially because toc / nectebo vouched it for me) but you dont have the right to come here in the forums and brag like a PvP hero for the unexperienced people, its just not true.

1 - You dont run a sucessfull RWZ team on P5

2 - You (and your guildies) are good players, but pugging is easy

3 - Light sorc is not good for RWZs, you will notice that when you face really punchy teams, one is ok if you have like a really gifted player. Even tho, if you have a gifted player ask him to rerrol something more useful, ive heard snipers kick *** for ranged dps.

Peace!

STS really? lol...they don't have the dps to compete. and people you asked about me either didn't do rated when all the good teams played, or they were on farm status. The top two guilds when rated came out up until the end of summer were Brutalize and PKers, there is no mistake about that. So lol@your sources.

The game you are referencing, we didn't have a double premade. You guys had two 4 man premades, we had 1 4 man and one 2 man. Regardless...I was top damage on imp side even over smashers, and I only lost to nectebo by under 100k. He's a great player for sure but a pyro vanguard should outdps me if they play well. Your healing output was laughable. I guess the only props I can give you is that at least you dispel yourself. And the game wasn't even close...you opened a door on our pugs, not on anyone in brutalize, and then we proceeded to farm you at the second door.

Yeah, we haven't run our team since august, but that was still after all the major class changes, and since then, most of the good teams and players have quit. It's funny that the few random teams who still play beat their chest when they're farming nobodies for 1 point wins. I broke 2k after barely 100 games...most people are barely over 2k now with 500-600 games. Get the point? The only team that matters repub side now is HSP, so go ahead and ask hotshot, he more than knows me and my guild.

And depreva...I can 1v1 very easily against most people and classes. There are a handful of good players for certain classes that would beat me or give me trouble, but most would fall over. The problem, as I've stated before, is that a lot of times you have to play perfectly and rotate bubble stuns with knockback and hard stun to win. If they adjust the resolve value on bubble stun then I probably would lose the majority of 1v1s I am winning now.