Laptop question

ElevenBfour

Wasn't sure where to put this so I'll ask here.

How well will this laptop run SWTOR?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-G750JW-Notebook.96316.0.html

I travel a lot so a desktop is out of the question. My other ASUS with a 550m just died. Looking to get a laptop that will play this game well but still be within my budget. Best Buy is selling it for 1199.00 which is my budget. Since I am moving around every few days, ordering one isn't really an option either.

Thanks

Wasn't sure where to put this so I'll ask here.

How well will this laptop run SWTOR?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-G750JW-Notebook.96316.0.html

I travel a lot so a desktop is out of the question. My other ASUS with a 550m just died. Looking to get a laptop that will play this game well but still be within my budget. Best Buy is selling it for 1199.00 which is my budget. Since I am moving around every few days, ordering one isn't really an option either.

Thanks

Looks good mate. More than enough for this game I7 plenty of RAM at 12GB, 2GB graphics and a Gigibyte broadcom Network card. The only very tiny minus would be the hard drive is a 5400 rpm rather than a 7200Rpm but that hardly matters really. What about battery life though that might more your considertaion the more power a Laptop has the quicker the battery runs down, if you going to be playing while travelling you will not alwaya have a power socket to hand. ;)

Edited by NOTACTICS

Oo that looks great and a republic of gamers one too , I love laptop gaming machines. The only thing you might want to look into is if it overheats , I have mine on top of a fan permanently , so maybe check those out after you test it ? Some wrap around the laptop for transporting too , so might be wise to grab one of those , check where the fans are underneath , there was a picture in that review. Good luck and it's making me jelly :).

Cheers,

BadOrb.