Major lag spikes

peaceandpassion

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pergus Mining Facility @ 10 pm to 10:45 (at least, i logged off then) CET yesterday i had exteme fluctuations of latency where it bounced from 55ms to 1000ms to 55ms again and it kept going until i logged off... I was on Quesh and Hoth at the time with my lvl 40 alt.

Hello everyone,

We currently have an information request in our Customer Service forums regarding this issue. The purpose of the information request is to help us more quickly identify these issues and organize our network latency investigation. We are closing this thread but we highly encourage you to direct your discussion there. Any assistance you may provide is greatly appreciated.

If you believe you are experiencing issues due to network latency, please provide the following in this thread:

• Time of day you feel latency is worst (if it is restricted to a particular time of day, please include your timezone)
  • Your traceroute output at the time you are experiencing the issue using the 'code' tag (see below for details)
  • Your traceroute output when you are not experiencing the issue as a comparison

Thanks for your understanding and patience.