Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am disappointed, but hope whatever they are doing is gonna fix this moumental mess, if not. I am sorry in the current economic climate, I really have to think carefully what I pay for and who I sub too. I know many of you may feel the same.

The bank of mum and dad no longer exists for many of us now.

either way since lastnight I have seen so many players, and close level headed freinds quit in disgust. If all does not go well, then economics will dictate next choice of game etc.

I can no longer blindly afford to follow a game that is pointless playing let alone subbing too, just because it has Star Wars in title or Bioware as developer.

soz.

sup why does it say today 7:47 or something it is 3:01 in east coast thats So weird

I'm just hoping they can make the rated WZ cross server in a close futur... I see couple Servers (including mine: Chomai) with low population at all time. We barely have regular PVP games going on. So they are really no chance that we can have a rated WZ going on if WZ are not cross servers.

sup why does it say today 7:47 or something it is 3:01 in east coast thats So weird

Can someone translate this mess?

To me it appears that he wrote, "What's up? Does it say today, at 7:47 or something? It is 3:01 on the east coast, that is so weird."

What the **** does that even mean? Why can't people type in complete sentences any more?

I love this game but tbh im not optimistic about the future..

The double standard between us & eu in terms of maintenance times etc gets on my **** a little, but beyond that, this patch is kinda make or break for the game & im sure im not alone when i say that its a little disappointing.

The way i see it you have to draw a line between the haters and the fanboys to see where the situation lies, the die hards are moaning & the returns are understandably pissed off..

All i can say is i hope it comes good :(

Last orders @ the bar Bio!

I'm just hoping they can make the rated WZ cross server in a close futur... I see couple Servers (including mine: Chomai) with low population at all time. We barely have regular PVP games going on. So they are really no chance that we can have a rated WZ going on if WZ are not cross servers.

yea im also on chomai, i work 4-11pm westcoast time, im lucky to get a couple games in b4 work and afterwork its just dead town

The new patch is rubbish, played last night after downloading the new patch, played pvp as usual, got killed every 2 seconds, i am a bounty hunter dps, had a chat with all online , yes we agree we all have been nerfed, this is exactly the way AOC turned to crap:mad::mad::mad:

LMAO..." talked to all BH online we all have been nerfed"?? OMG L2P and this coming from a total non elitist...... What you cant spam tracers effectively anymore and stand back and aoe a group for 500k dmg that means nothing?

You had a 10% dmg nerf to tracers last patch note I read...maybe there is more, but how bout a dps built guardian. Specifically a Focus Guardian. A 30% nerf to their main ability, and even before that they had to raid to get power/surge mod/enhancements cause Cent/Champ/BM gear were built with accuracy and crit which were fairly useless stats to Focus Guardians.

My only suggestion to you other then to call a waaahmbulance to deal with your pain is adjust, adapt, and learn other moves. I did on my guardian and still havent mastered the new build I want, but still pull plenty of damage, and rocked quite a few solo with a jacked up build while I decide what to for the long term with it.

people forget this is a new mmo and they all have their problems get over it :) if this game was over a year old and still haveing problems like this maybe you have more reason to moan

Sad part about all of this is if they knew it was broken and not ready, they should have told players before the patch came out and not on the day of the patch. Also awarding lvl 50 players 30 days of free play is fine but how about those of us that have been playing sence beta but either dont have the time or have more then one toon and have not hit lvl 50 yet? why award someone who may just got the game a week or two weeks ago and not players who have been with the game sence day one?

If stuff like this keeps going on, i can see lots and lots of players moving on. Will be sad seeing how this game even with bugs is a fine game, but awards etc.. Should be adressed and fixed for all and not juts a few, and as far as patches, if you knew it was broken dont tell people how great its going to be until it works right to start with and dont remove stuff from the patch, then have it download just to have it break even more of the game just put out a statment that says due to problems with the ptach it will be delayed until the bugs can be fixed, again dont rush it out then have to go back and patch it a day later to fix issues that it made. Makes your compnay look bad and players mad as hell.

Edited by Torrun

I'm surprised that a heavily touted and, at least to customers, important feature like ranked warzones was apparently unceremoniously dropped mere days before 1.2 was released. Never mind the advertising, the interesting bugs after 1.2 rolled out, the sudden mess of characters unable to play or even log in - if major chunks of an update are pulled mere days before the release of that update with little more than a blog post and a shrug, that doesn't bode well for the future of the game.

All I can think is that there must've been one heck of a game of "schedule chicken," and here's to hoping the feature team for that work received a boot in the butt from their respective PMs.

It's starting to smell like "Star Trek Online" in here.

Cross server pve & pvp ftw..

oh wait servers arent even up till 11pm-12am on a friday (gmt) :eek:

ps too many ghost towns... merge plz

im on red eclispe and its ok but i think its one of the most populated pve servers while tons of others are dead with no transfers available...

just my 2 pennies

Edited by Tempestuos

I'm surprised that a heavily touted and, at least to customers, important feature like ranked warzones was apparently unceremoniously dropped mere days before 1.2 was released. Never mind the advertising, the interesting bugs after 1.2 rolled out, the sudden mess of characters unable to play or even log in - if major chunks of an update are pulled mere days before the release of that update with little more than a blog post and a shrug, that doesn't bode well for the future of the game.

All I can think is that there must've been one heck of a game of "schedule chicken," and here's to hoping the feature team for that work received a boot in the butt from their respective PMs.

It's starting to smell like "Star Trek Online" in here.

It wasn't days it was hours.

Cross server pve & pvp ftw..

oh wait servers arent even up till 11pm-12am on a friday (gmt) :eek:

ps too many ghost towns... merge plz

im on red eclispe and its ok but i think its one of the most populated pve servers while tons of others are dead with no transfers available...

just my 2 pennies

I have to agree way to many servers with low pop. Time to combine some servers and do away with some, once more people start playing and servers fill up, then open up new servers. Big time down fall for a new game is too many servers and not enough players for the servers,

So wait... they decided to not only pull that crap yesterday, but then they shut down the servers till later tonight ON A FRIDAY OF A LONG WEEKEND!?

Seriously who the **** is pulling the strings @ BW?

Yea was looking forward to playing all day, and now I have to fine a good Zombie book to read. Makes me start to think I should either go back to WoW or Rifts if this is how things are going to be :( .

O'well Zombie book wins out for now:csw_redsaber:

Edited by Torrun

So wait... they decided to not only pull that crap yesterday, but then they shut down the servers till later tonight ON A FRIDAY OF A LONG WEEKEND!?

Seriously who the **** is pulling the strings @ BW?

How dare they fix servers for people that were stuck in pre-1.2 zones!!!! I can't believe BW is trying to fix this crap. My PVPNIS is more important!

How dare they fix servers for people that were stuck in pre-1.2 zones!!!! I can't believe BW is trying to fix this crap. My PVPNIS is more important!

More like how bout NOT releasing an obviously un-ready, bug-filed, **** infested patch that was pushed out ASAP.

Seriously they could have just delayed the patch a week or two and we'd have all these things ironed out (and probably PvP).

You have 28 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

So I got two monts left with that free month incoming.

I doubt they will actually fix all the PvP **** ups so I cancelled. BW if you want more subs fire your PvP team and hire people that know *** they are doing.