Crew sleeping quater? Jedi ship

HexHammer

I have just gotten my jedi ship, and just been wondering where the crew sleeping quaters are? Seems they'r all bling bling and little practical use, even only 1 med bed, and no sleeping quater for crew mates!

Not sure about Jedi, but Inquisitor has a crew bunk bed room where Khem stands, assuming there are other rooms like that, just doors closed or something... or fold out beds :D

I have just gotten my jedi ship, and just been wondering where the crew sleeping quaters are? Seems they'r all bling bling and little practical use, even only 1 med bed, and no sleeping quater for crew mates!

Your crew sleeps?

Pretty sure I pay them to do missions and build me bling.

• 1 month later...
Now readig 1.2 patch note, I see nowhere that they have given our crew beds to sleep in, it's still on the floor or where ever they can find a spot, it's unworthy and deeply appaling!!! :mad: Edited by HexHammer

I just assume they're behind some of the closed doors. The interior floor plan is definitely not as big as the exterior of the ship.

I dunno, one of my pet peeves with the game is that the interiors AND exteriors are both way too big. A tall Wookiee could easily clear any doorway in a ship, and if chairs & couches were 'usable' like most in WoW are, we'd be sitting way outta arms' reach of the cantina, conference, and dejarik tables. Plus it takes forever to run from the cockpit of the Smuggler's ship to the exit.

There's a certain kinda shuttle, I think the ones you take between Fleet ships (at least on Rep side) that's like a triangle... it appears elsewhere, too, and sometimes it looks just fine in scale, but other instances the ship looks too small to seat even one person. So there are definitely scale issues around... most other starfighter-type ships are spot-on, though. If only we could fly 'em!

But to the OP's concerns, I think 'behind closed doors' is the likeliest answer for the Jedi ship.

But to the OP's concerns, I think 'behind closed doors' is the likeliest answer for the Jedi ship.
Though it still may be slighty plausible, it still not satisfying, specially taking into consideration that the med bay only hold 1 bed, when even the smuggler has 2 beds and 1 kolto tank! ....WHAT!?!? :confused:

To me that is clear evidence that these hippies doesn't give a ***** **** ******* ** about others than themselves and their force. Going cheap isn't the way!

taking into consideration that the med bay only hold 1 bed, when even the smuggler has 2 beds and 1 kolto tank! ....WHAT!?!?

Yes, and also a bar, small kitchen, latest model of air-conditioning (NO alderanian nectars, EVER!!!!), and comfy kingsize bed with semi-liquid mattress... well...we're smugglers, not jedis right? We make creds and care for ourselves you know...

where's the BATHROOMS

At the Carrick's?..

Yeah, the jedi ship is a bit lacking isn't it, lol. My sith's and my Agent travel in style...awesome ships. My smug's isn't half bad either, it has *everything*

But yeah, there are no crew quarters at all in the jedi ship...I just figure Doc sleeps with my jedi, rusk sleepwalks apparently, scourge is immortal and just guards the cargo bay (he'd be welcome to sleep with my jedi, if only BW had made him romanceable...I'd love to awaken those long dead sensations, lol) I have a hard time imagining some of these people sharing close quarters. I figure the sleep compartments must shut like on a train or something.

I reckon there must be a bathroom somewhere on the jedi ship, seeing as Doc demands his 30 minutes a day in the 'refresher' lol.

Edited by Lunafox
needed to add something...

I would also like to know where the crew sleeping quarters are, although i suppose Scourge could sleep in the cargo hold on an inflatable matress, Doc sleeps in medbay, Rusk could nap on one of the seats in the holocom room, T7 doesn't sleep, and Kira shares the bed with me in the bedroom with the wierd jedi statues.

I would like a few new animations added of the crew sleeping, especially if you walk into the cargo hold and scourge is curled up on an inflatable matress, with a little blue bear in his arms of course :D

Even on the ship's with a bunk room for the crew, I can't picture most of my companions sleeping in the same room.

Trooper

-Vik, Jorgan, and Elara sleeping in the same room is a recipe for disaster. Plus, I'm positive at least one of them snores. Even if my trooper has removed Elara from the equation (nudge nudge say no more), I can't see Jorgan and Vik bunking together without coming to blows. Yuun, for the record, clearly sleeps in the engine room (His species doesn't sleep much anyway, and Gands can store time spent sleeping for later). I've conlcuded the bathroom is behind one of the closed doors that aren't escape pods.

Smuggler

-Cannot see Corso sleeping in the same room as a woman (at least until late in his romance). Not sure Risha and Avaki would get along at all either, although I haven't actually gotten Avaki as a companion quite yet (Still on Balmorra as a smuggler). Also, I strongly suspect Wookies Snore. No idea where the bathroom is

Jedi

-No room for crew to sleep. Bathroom and bunk must be behind a locked door.

Sith Warrior

-Broonmark, Quinn, and Pierce in the same room. Seems like a recipe for disaster. Jaesa and Vette would make it worse, although I could see LS Jaesa and Vette bunking together until Vette moved into my room. ;) No room for the bathroom

Sith Inquisitor

-I don't think I want Andronikus or however you spell his name, and any woman in the same room. In general, not sure who is sleeping where.

Imperial Agent

-Temple and Kaliyo sleeping in the same room=catfight. Plus, someone is bound to snore among that lot. Don't know where the bathroom is.

Bounty Hunter

-Frankly, I'm not sure how my bedroom fits in the ship, much less a bathroom. Pre-skadge, the only issue I can see is Blizz might smell funny. Skadge, though, might cause conflicts. Don't know. MY Merc is still in orbit around Hoth.