GG SoA totaly broke now!!!

Thanks BioWare after weeks of trying of killing SoA Hardmode and when we kill him tonight we dont even get loot from the ****er!!!!!

Your team that take care of raids shode be *********** kicket and replacet INSTANTLY!!!

Useless totaly useless

Thanks BioWare after weeks of trying of killing SoA Hardmode and when we kill him tonight we dont even get loot from the ****er!!!!!

Your team that take care of raids shode be *********** kicket and replacet INSTANTLY!!!

Useless totaly useless

Don't you see? Are you so blind to the lesson the great maker is trying to teach you? Master your hatred, let it course through you...and then...you will have the lewt you seek.

Useless totaly useless

Engrish is funny.

Useless totaly useless

I can clearly see the hate flowing through you as your post gets more and more erratic until it is complete rage at the conclusion.

Good, gooooood.....

Edited by Twolow

Useless totaly useless

Once basic education is completed loot will become available.

We also had a kill with no loot, but what was more interesting that might be the real problem was that we had everything upto SoA done and when we went back it stated that we had already killed him but not the Council and so it gave us that fight again... we still then were able to fight SoA but no loot upon kill.

Seriously people... while the poster is somewhat harsh, his complaint is more then justified, the same thing happened to me, and things such as this just keep decreasing my enjoyment of the game until I will eventually snap and just say **** it, I got better things to do.

Bioware needs to own up to this problem and reset the lockouts for the people affected!

Also really taunting him based on grammar etc, patethic, Not everyone speak english as theyr first lanuage.

Edited by Munx

We also had a kill with no loot, but what was more interesting that might be the real problem was that we had everything upto SoA done and when we went back it stated that we had already killed him but not the Council and so it gave us that fight again... we still then were able to fight SoA but no loot upon kill.

Had the EXACT same issue.

We had cleared to Soa on Tuesday night, but when we came back on Wednesday we had to re-fight the council. When we killed Soa, he dropped no loot.