Is Karagga's Palace muc harder than Eternity Vault

Guild ran regular mode EV last night for first time. Most of us were in Columi/Tionese and/or PvP gear. We cleared it first shot (though it took us about 3 hours to learn the fights/mechanics). We plan to head back in a few days and will keep running it on normal mode for a while. I'm interested in trying Karagga's Palace (normal mode). Is it about the same difficulty as EV, or is it much harder?

Thanks!

Karaggas isn't hard by any mean, but compared to EV, its very hard. The trash further in can and will kill people, and the bosses hit harder, as opposed to EV where you can tank all the bosses during enrage for almost evr cuz they are so weak. You also dont get the 2 free chests like pylon and duel fights. Your gears sound fine for it though. Just make sure everyone has a lot of repair money

I find it funny they fixed Karagga using that suck-in move 2 times at once, but didnt fix a damn thing about Soa who is 10x more bugged.

I know right!? That 2 sucks in was barely a problem. Hilarious.

The FIRST boss in KP is the hardest.

The bosses in EV have a linear progression.

That said, KP over all is much easier then EV over all, but for a lot of guilds killing 2 or 3 bosses in EV is an option long before killing the first boss in KP is an option.

True before the buff to Fabricator.

Now, Fab is by far the hardest boss. Probably the hardest "normal" mode boss in the entire set of operations.

Though in hard hes a joke, so go figure.. LOL.

Thanks all. My guild is small, but we have very competent players with tons of MMO raiding experience. We cleared normal mode EV first try (which I know isn't saying too much) so I am pretty confident we could tackle normal mode KP pretty soon.

You'll do fine on the bosses. It's the trash from Foreman on that has the potential to be more difficult than the bosses.

I love all the different opinions :)

For normal, I thought KP overall was a bit harder than EV.

For hard mode, I still think KP overall was a bit harder than EV .. though i hard mode Soa is by far the hardest of the fights.

I haven't tried anything on nightmare yet. I've read some fights you should swap to nightmare but my guild just won't do it even to test :\

We still haven't down hardmode Soa but everything else is essentially on farm. We run 16 man (not my choice) and I'd say about 25% of our DPS are completely unable to do anything but stare at their CDs. As a larger group we were still able to overcome this everywhere but on Soa, heh.