TFB Operation boss guides

Hey everyone, I compiled this guide here based on my guild's PTS & live raiding experience from the past few weeks. I know it is always fun to going in blind (and I strongly encourage you to do so) and figure it out yourselves but in case you are stuck on a particular boss or have trouble with a particular mechanic this may help!

Included are written strats for all of storymode & hardmode bosses.

Enjoy and have fun raiding! The last boss is pretty epic! :D

Edited by Iwipe

Thanks so much for this. I was a little slow on leveling my sawbones, so I have been a bit behind with every update and haven't seen new content when it was new. this will be my first time through a ops with it being the entire groups first time. Little scared since this is my first MMO and first time playing a healer on anything, but at least now I have some clue what to expect, when and where damage will be coming from and what to do about it.

Again thank you.

Hey everyone, I compiled this guide here based on my guild's PTS raiding experience from the past few weeks. I know it is always fun to going in blind (and I strongly encourage you to do so) and figure it out yourselves but in case you are stuck on a particular boss or have trouble with a particular mechanic this may help!

Included are written strats for all of storymode bosses and first two bosses of HM. More HM strats will inc as we defeat them on live!

Enjoy and have fun raiding! The last boss is pretty epic! :D

Cool guides.

Edited by Tordos

Great guides, thankyou. Our servers didn't come up till 1AM but a few of us were crazy enough to stay up and give SM TFB a try using your guides, 2 bosses downed first attempt before we decided it was bedtime. Just wanted to add that SM 1st boss does do the random DoT on people, but dosen't drop the yellow circles when its cleansed :)

Great guides, thankyou. Our servers didn't come up till 1AM but a few of us were crazy enough to stay up and give SM TFB a try using your guides, 2 bosses downed first attempt before we decided it was bedtime. Just wanted to add that SM 1st boss does do the random DoT on people, but dosen't drop the yellow circles when its cleansed :)

Thank you, corrected! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you should add HM in the overview regarding the fights with the newly added HM.

Anyway, thanks for your guides. They are the best out there.

I hope you keep updating them, cause they felt lacking in some spaces (Like Operator lX pairings which are suboptimal or certain missing mechanics like Disinfection or Corrupted A.I.), but overall they are great!

Edited by Silberfalke

Maybe you should add HM in the overview regarding the fights with the newly added HM.

Anyway, thanks for your guides. They are the best out there.

I hope you keep updating them, cause they felt lacking in some spaces (Like Operator lX pairings which are suboptimal or certain missing mechanics like Disinfection or Corrupted A.I.), but overall they are great!

Yes I will update today/tomorrow with the HM TFB strat and go back add in some tricks we have learned etc :D

Dulfy,

You always put out such good content. You research and spend a lot of time putting all of this stuff together, which is no small feat. These selfless acts do so much to benefit the community. I know it's kind of a weird place to post a love note, but I thought that here was as good a place as any to say that you do the swtor and gaming community a huge service. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I was a fan of what you do, as we seem to play mostly the same games (SWTOR, SW, GW2, ETC). Keep it up. I'll always be keeping up on your posts.

-Cali

dulfy,

you always put out such good content. You research and spend a lot of time putting all of this stuff together, which is no small feat. These selfless acts do so much to benefit the community. I know it's kind of a weird place to post a love note, but i thought that here was as good a place as any to say that you do the swtor and gaming community a huge service. Anyway, i just wanted to say that i was a fan of what you do, as we seem to play mostly the same games (swtor, sw, gw2, etc). Keep it up. I'll always be keeping up on your posts.

-cali

<3 :)

Edited by Iwipe