BH Gear: Deciding on Striker or Force Master

Close to enough comms to get some of this gear and can't decide on which of the above. I am a deception assassin. I believe the Force Master set is the set that has the highest Willpower of all of them, but was told Striker is better for max dps. I would like to stick with high Willpower I think. What do you think the pros and cons will be and what will be gained through the extra Willpower?

Don't bother with the set names, just pick based on the stats. The Striker offhand has higher Willpower than the Force-lord one, for example. If you search around a bit, there's plenty of info on how stats work and how to gear your class. Edited by Aurojiin

This is a topic for the shadows/assasin threads but i'll bite.

Ignore the names, go with the best stats as previusly stated. The striker gear isn't bad for shadows and has some nice pieces, It also has some not so nice pieces aswell. Mix and match the pieces for the stats you want.

For me I really want to be buying the boots for mods and enhancements while finding the higher value willpower armourings from other sets.

Remember willpower is your primary stat, it isn't your only stat. After 1700(??) willpower, Power is better valued for you (or so i've read)

DO some research, pretty sure someone ahs done a BiS list with a where to get it.