Could use some advice vs 2 strongs

ZerosTheWizard

Hey there, I'm currently level 36 advanced prototype spec and up until my final mission in the great hunt i wasn't having much trouble, but on that mission, and from then on, if i go up against two strong opponents at once.. well, its a real crap chute. I either get totally wrecked or barely make it through.

Some spoilers ahead if you haven't gotten this far as a BH

I'm mostly using torian now as my companion, before that i switched between gault and mako, but none of them seemed to really make a difference in how well i do in this situation. It shouldn't be my gear as I'm an armormech and i always keep my armor up to date, weapons too.

So does anyone have any tips or advice that might help me? its really annoying dieing so much when I'm in an area where I'm constantly put up against two strong opponents.

i would suggest using Mako, not because of the heals but because of that purple CC thing she uses? u are going to be wanting to CC that one as much as possible, unfortunately u dont have a CC like Mercs do, make sure u are using CDs and health pots, thats all the advice i can give really.

i would suggest using Mako, not because of the heals but because of that purple CC thing she uses? u are going to be wanting to CC that one as much as possible, unfortunately u dont have a CC like Mercs do, make sure u are using CDs and health pots, thats all the advice i can give really.

Ive tried makos CC as well, unfortunately the results are usually the same, she keeps one locked down and by the time im finished with the first guy, i dont have enough life left to take on the other even with makos heals. its really frustrating ><

I can only advise to keep one of them under cc, use stims, and blue quality medpacks. Also, use your shield whenever possible. With heals do not wait until you are low hp, try to keep it as high as possible (of course don't heal yourself at 95% hp). Probably you also should risk doing some burst damage quickly lowering the enemy hp as much as you can, and use the "oh-****" vent heat after. That may speed up the process a bit.

Aside from the shield tech suggestion (I'm one), I'd definitely say use Mako and if she's not using her stasis field CC, then death from above the 2 mobs, get in close and shock one and use flamthrower and explosive darts on them. basically AOE as much as you can while managing heat and use your shield ability. Between that and using med packs and that one ability that self heals when you have a companion up you should be ok.