Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire Recruiting...

planet_J

Our guild is a mature group of MMO vets, we have a dedicated teamspeak server and a guild website. We are looking for mature gamers to join us. Experience in MMO games is not necessary, we welcome beginners. We are a very active guild with many regular members, and if this sounds like a good fit for you, you can visit our website at http://HTTP://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com and apply to the guild via the website. We have players who pvp and pve, so whatever your flavor of gaming, we can accommodate you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Republic paragons is currently recruiting for 8 man hard mode operations...fresh 50s welcome as we can get you to Columi+ gear

Paragons of the Empire is currently recruiting for 16 man HM operations, same as above. Also, recruiting for 8 man ranked WZ runs...currently have several running in ranked looking to form a premade group...seeking 1 tank 2 dps and 2 healers...WH gear preferred, but will consider each application case by case...must be willing to use teamspeak for coordinated runs.

Low level players are always welcome, as we will take players of all varieties...

Edited by planet_J

Greetings. :)

I be of the Kerenska Legacy on this server, and my best/fave is my JK Guardian 50: Imladris, and am in Tion gear, and finished the JK storyline, and have other toons on both sides, for fun purposes currently.

I'm looking for a larger guild, my previous guild a bit too small for my current tastes, and am looking for something bigger along guild lines. To be certain, I've tanked in WoW WotLK (and Cata before 'that' expansion drove me off in disgust. Anywho...) and have already done a few Flashpoints, but so far, have concentrated on soloing PvE content, for the majority part. I'd like to change this. I'm also a cautious player, until I am used to new content, so bear with me there.

Along with WoW, I've played STO, Guild Wars 1 (as a Paragon primarily,) and EVE.

Currently I also have a broken microphone, but can listen in on voice chat, and will attempt to fix this conundrum, once this blasted Montana weather gives a proper chance, along with my coming tax refund. I play usually between 3 PM - 1 AM Mountain Standard Time, USA, as I have a nightly paper delivery route for a job.

If still wanted, please contact me ingame via Imladris, as my 'gateway' toon, to chat with moi first, before an invite. :)

I'll be on later this evening after going to the movie 'Lincon', and am working the Commendation content currently.

Around 9 PM CST or later on Fridays and Saturdays usually...sometimes we don't start until later if we are waiting on some...

Random week nights we also gather occasionally if there are enough of us...but it's always late...most of us work until 7-8 pm or later.