Make use of Outlaw's Den.

Shadowsite

Ok so I was walking around Outlaw's Den today, and I realized what a great place it is. It's made to the point of perfection. With houses you can kite people around/hide in, Expertise buffs, HP consumables and an arena to fight in etc (ofc everyone knows all of this all ready). So my advice is to make use of this great place. Create dailies and weeklies for Outlaw's Den. Bring back Open World PvP I beg you BioWare I beg you.

it is a bit big imho *that's what she said*

Had some fun there doing pvp during the Rakgoul ?sp? event, and during the HK droid release, but typically what happened was which ever group had the best numbers would just have to roam around looking for enemies, and the less numbers would just go out of the zone and wait until the bigger group got tired of speedering around.

All that being said if they added another daily and weekly mission for Outlaw's or Ilum it couldn't hurt, it would also reduce the time to grind gear which would lead to less qq and more wz fun imho.

it is a bit big imho *that's what she said*

Had some fun there doing pvp during the Rakgoul ?sp? event, and during the HK droid release, but typically what happened was which ever group had the best numbers would just have to roam around looking for enemies, and the less numbers would just go out of the zone and wait until the bigger group got tired of speedering around.

All that being said if they added another daily and weekly mission for Outlaw's or Ilum it couldn't hurt, it would also reduce the time to grind gear which would lead to less qq and more wz fun imho.

Well ok let's do some scenarios:

You're grinding gear it's either early in the morning, late in the night, or the queues are just real slow. As of right now, (without dailies) you're like "ah well. I guess I'll have to wait for the queue :(" but if we had dailies you would be like "Oh the queues are slow, let's grp up and go to Outlaw's Den and do the dailies! :)"

Bioware stated that Outlaw's Den would be a "sandbox" pvp area where the user makes the content, not them.

That's just them being lazy....

But sadly the majority of PvP'ers will only go IF there is something to be gained, ie. comms. So unless Bioware adds a daily or grants commendations for OPvP kills, then Outlaws den will continue to be another waste of space.

I would love to see them do something like Tol Barad or Wintergrasp like in WoW. I though it was fun that every hour or so they had the queue for those and they gave really good honor points, plus added a daily mission to win the battle.

Ok so I was walking around Outlaw's Den today, and I realized what a great place it is. It's made to the point of perfection. With houses you can kite people around/hide in, Expertise buffs, HP consumables and an arena to fight in etc (ofc everyone knows all of this all ready). So my advice is to make use of this great place. Create dailies and weeklies for Outlaw's Den. Bring back Open World PvP I beg you BioWare I beg you.

So much this.

But sadly the majority of PvP'ers will only go IF there is something to be gained, ie. comms. So unless Bioware adds a daily or grants commendations for OPvP kills, then Outlaws den will continue to be another waste of space.

I don't know about other peeps, but OD has always been my go-to area for duels. I have the OD Travel Perk unlocked on all of my 50s and use it often.

Would be great to have some larger scale OPvP action there though. The layout would definitely be amicable to large scale fights.

I don't know about other peeps, but OD has always been my go-to area for duels. I have the OD Travel Perk unlocked on all of my 50s and use it often.

Would be great to have some larger scale OPvP action there though. The layout would definitely be amicable to large scale fights.

Dromund Kaas departures.... quick loading time and conveinant from fleet.

Would be nice if there was a shuttle straight to the Den as well.

People need a purpose to do anything. PvPers have to motivation to go to these open world areas, there just is no reason to there. It doesn't have to be some grand theatrical performance just a daily to go there and do something. Kill another player, grab an object, something to make players go there and battle out.

It's a great place. I remember back in the Rakgoul outbreak event there was a World Boss in the Den, as we were fighting it a group of Imps came, and we had to diverse attention in killing them and back to the boss.

Ahhh, world PvP memories..