Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

Darth-Piranha

Springing a quest on us at level 37 where none of our previous tactics are viable is not fun in the context of just trying to level.

This is seriously just sucking the fun out of trying to level and enjoy my class quest.

Consider it a primer for how you'll be shutdown in 50 pvp wz's.

;)

Also, why would one ever cast a healing spell (Force Lift) on an enemy?

Er, you use it on a tough enemy to keep him out of the fight and give you time to clear out other enemies before you focus all your attention on him.

Edited by Ycoga

Also, why would one ever cast a healing spell (Force Lift) on an enemy?

Force Lift is a mez and more importantly an opener. Forget the heal, it takes an opponent out of the fight for a minute. Force Lift is one of the Sage's most potent abilities. It should not be ignored.

For my healers, personally, I would respec to Balance for this quest and leave the healing to Tharan. But if you stay in heal spec, you should do as others have stated. Mez the strongest enemy, focus fire on the remaining. Be ready to run if necessary.

"Because the main reason for Force lift is it takes the mob out of the fight"

I thought it only worked on one target, not a mob?

"Force Lift is a mez"

What does 'mez' mean?

I swear, this fight is as frustrating as that one that's got my Sith fighter stuck near the end, the Sehrun lookin' guy who I just cannot get past. They really should have put easy, normal and hard into this game.

"Because the main reason for Force lift is it takes the mob out of the fight"

I thought it only worked on one target, not a mob?

"Force Lift is a mez"

What does 'mez' mean?

I swear, this fight is as frustrating as that one that's got my Sith fighter stuck near the end, the Sehrun lookin' guy who I just cannot get past. They really should have put easy, normal and hard into this game.

Sorry using old school MMO terms. MOB in this context means a single entity. However, there is a talent in the Balance tree that allows Force Lift to affect multiple enemies. As for 'mez' that's short for mezmerize which is the term used in Everquest and other MMORPGs. A mezmerize is a crowd control ability that breaks on damage but so long as the enemy isn't hit, they stay out of the fight for the duration of the control.

So if you use Force Lift on the strongest enemy in a group, he's not hitting you which allows you to focus your attention on the rest of the group of enemies. This ability makes many, many quests more manageable. Including making many Heroics solo-able.

• 3 weeks later...

Just did this on my 37 balance shadow + healer companion.

I just used Heroic Moment for the tougher packs,it has a 20 minute timer so it took a while but it worked.

Not sure why they make these so hard without WARNING you to bring friends.

Edited by RicoZaid

Completed this today with my 35 Seer specced Sage. I had to make sure Qyzen was appropriately geared, and Force Lift is definitely essential to keep the baddest mob of the group at bay while burning the other two down. The only one I really had trouble with was the group w/ three strongs in the back. I simply burned down Qyzen's target ASAP while he had his bubble, then spam healed him as he fought the second. He ended up dying and I slowly took the last strong out. Tough quest, but not impossible if you're well geared and patient.

• 2 years later...
I just wanted to say thank you, it is so reassuring to see so many others having difficulty. I am going to abandon my Jedi Consular because of this, and level up my other characters. How annoyingly frustrating to have a Heroic quest passed as a story quest. Humph. plus, I cannot force lift, so it seems I am well and truly stuck there!

Just got to this one. Man that was fun. I enjoyed the extra challenge this mission gave. Most Class Story content can be done in your sleep without paying any attention at all. I like those few-and-far-between moments where the game bowls a googly like this and you really have to up your game to survive.

Wish it was like this a little more often. It is a little cruel how they throw them in like this without warning, though. You go sleepwalk. sleepwalk, sleepwalk, sleepwalk... BAM! YOU'RE DEAD! Ha! That sure showed you, didn't it? I think that's the core of the problem. It hits you without warning with a difficulty level your previous experiences just haven't prepared you for.

i hated this, especially with 12x XP. I don't see the point in it really even being challenging since the entire point of having 12x is to enjoy the story and get on with things. Way, way too difficult.

Worst quest ever. I rarely have to go to Quesh, but when I do and I see a cry for help on the chat, I always help. I just remember how stupid and frustrating the quest was. I cannot believe that in 2015, it is still that way. :mad: