im a lvl 25 warrior on WoW...

Shandrii

and hunters keep two shoting me in warzones can you please nerf them? wait what you say endgame pvp is balanced? idc hunters still need the nerf... and that is what swtor pvp forums are like these days... srsly classes are balanced wait til 50 you'll see.

and hunters keep two shoting me in warzones can you please nerf them? wait what you say endgame pvp is balanced? idc hunters still need the nerf... and that is what swtor pvp forums are like these days... srsly classes are balanced wait til 50 you'll see.

Why did you post this useless, mundane thread?

Go back to WoW please... seriously.

People like you ruins the forums more then anything. Everyone knows there is massive QQ all the time. And you are certainly not helping it.

lmao this post went right over your head didn't it? im trying to point out that pvp at low levels is not balanced and people should wait until level 50 to pass any judgement.

lmao this post went right over your head didn't it? im trying to point out that pvp at low levels is not balanced and people should wait until level 50 to pass any judgement.

Your OP is filled with ignorance though. Its not funny, not even close.

Well thanks for pointing out that it is unbalance before 50. As if it was not obvious enough.

And thanks for adding another useless thread that bring up nothing new or helpful.

Your OP is filled with ignorance though. Its not funny, not even close.

filled with ignorance? at level 25 on wow rogues and hunters rule the BGs and on here its not even that unbalanced yet people QQ when their lvl 20 im trying to speak the same language of the cry babies so they will fathom for once in their lives.

LMAO, this is SWTOR not WoW. Or rather, maybe they should call it

WoW, I can't believe it's SWTOR!

Anyways, i'm pretty sure people don't use crossbows or arrows in pvp. We killed them with our lightsabers.

Edited by Hydranova

What a useless, pointless post. I could mop-up any batteground and out-perform rogues and hunters on a level 25 warrior.

lmao ok keep kidding yourself thats when a hunter just sits back and consussion shots your ***, how ignorant can you be?