2 man of 1st Boss of SM EV- Hatred

Shan'ro and Opfotm (Merc Healer and Carnage Mara) just two manned first boss of SM EV, has anyone does this yet?

Not sure why, but our print screen keybinds didn't work until we changed them to another button, after the kill, but I do have a torparse link from the fight. I'll fraps it tomorrow after resets.

Doing 814k damage, Shan'ro had to do about 160k to kill the boss.

http://www.torparse.com/a/87273/29

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

yeah was done 10 months ago in rakata.

Someone did 1900 dps in Rakata? really? Despite no class at the time being able to max out at 1900...?

I'd love to see the video/parse/screenshot of them doing it without using a glitch that let the other player have to not heal the person tanking the boss.

My point is, has anyone done this using two players actually fighting the boss and not glitching it?

Didnt some merc solo him awhile back?

Solo'ed quite a while ago by a guildie, all be it using clever use of game mechanics (Still don't understand how he didn't fall to sleep lol).

As for "legit" 2-mans I'm aware of it being claimed on my server before recently, not really too sure what setup they used. However, having done the maths the dps requirements are 2729dps to beat enrage which overall shouldn't be too difficult if the healer can manage 800ish dps. A Commando spamming Charged Bolts w/ Superchared up should be able to match this and meet the healing requirements.

Never the less I don't think many have done it, so congrats :)

Yeah I would have to agree with violent I don't see someone in Rakata putting out that kind of dps. Pics or it didn't happen

it happened on Port Nowhere. The boss enraged but it happened...had to whittle it down from the pillars in and out. You don't need high dps unless you want to beat the enrage timer

it happened on Port Nowhere. The boss enraged but it happened...had to whittle it down from the pillars in and out. You don't need high dps unless you want to beat the enrage timer

Yeah I didn't realize you could just stand behind the pillars so was going off the assumption the enrage timer would have to be beat. Knowing the pillar trick though kinda makes it less achievement worthy imo.

Yeah you can just hide behind the pillar if he enrages and then duck in and out to dps him down slowly. Unless they fixed this exploit, but I doubt it given Soa still bugs out.

Ok, so we're back to my point... This is the only "legitimate" two man of the boss without any exploits. You'd be surprised how much harder the boss is when you only have two players, no armor debuff, and a healer that has to make up 150k damage while keeping a squishy Mara up...

Ok, so we're back to my point... This is the only "legitimate" two man of the boss without any exploits. You'd be surprised how much harder the boss is when you only have two players, no armor debuff, and a healer that has to make up 150k damage while keeping a squishy Mara up...

Not at all. My comment was from when the first kills trickled in 10 months ago when folks were doing it wearing columi and rakata. Once campaign gear hit the 2 man SM EV first boss became much easier. So I guess since end of april its been 2 manned legit without having to use the pillars.

Edited by Ansalem

I've tried the 3 man before its rough ended up having to 4 man for the full clear. mind traps really suck.

yup, we 4 manned the pylons, but 3 manned council ,gharj and soa (merc heals, jugg dps and my carnage mara)

Surprisingly, Soa was relatively easy.